PDA

View Full Version : My Nyt Out Has Arrived Arghhhhh X

titchjd
01-11-08, 09:55
Hiya folks ..hope u are all well x

Well 2 nyt is the nyt of the hen do and Im pooping myself LOLx

I havent been out for ages and my anx is sky high ....
Plus found out yesterday person I was going with isnt going so I have 2 get the train ..not on my own with some1 else but last time I went on a train was at the kiddies fairground and it just went round and round next 2 the bus and car LOL

I know its the anticipation but what hapens if I get there and have bad anx or a PA Im far from home ...Plus i know this s ounds daft but they cook food at yr table and gets very hot the 1 thingI hate is getting hot ..god Im stressing myself out arent I arghhhhhhh x

well soz 4 rambling on just very nervous x

hugs
Titchjd xxxxxxxxxx:hugs:

mini_mog
01-11-08, 10:23
hiya:) its the night of my night out tonight and first time ive ever gone without a drink. i dont rely on drink, or indeed drink very often (once a month or less!) but i need a couple to make me feel relaxed enough to dance and let go of worrying about what people will think etc. im just stressing about when we go on to a club and feeling too sober for it all! also worried bout staying at my parents house- i have an irrational fear of contaminating the toilet or toilet paper- even tho there is absolutely no reason as i have no illnesses and im perfectly healthy other than the anxiety. i know this but it doesnt stop the obssessing.

as for your night out, i get a train twice everyday into a very busy city centre. nothing bad has ever happened apart from the train being late (more annoying than anything else). you will be fine, just look at it as an adventure and try not to worry. and you wont be alone so try to focus on having fun and not on the anxiety.

with the resturant and the food cooking at your table, how about wearing an outfit with layers so you can take some off if you get a bit warm? i usually wear a light top with a shrug or bolero so i can take that off if i get a bit warm. tonight though, the winter coat will be worn as well, lol.

i think for both of us, we need to focus on having fun and looking at the night out as a chance for us to forget about anxiety for a few hours:)

hope ive helped in some way:)

x x x

janeybaby25
01-11-08, 10:31
yes I agree, wear layers so you can take them off. Do you have a mini fan? I too hate getting warm, gets me all worked up, so I just take my fan with me, yes I look a bit weird but I don't care! lol I do hope you have a good time. Post tomorrow & let us know how you get on. xxx

Stressed92
01-11-08, 11:04
Just wanted to say GOOD LUCKK :yesyes:
I hope you have a good time, I'm sure you will
Try not to think about the anxiety and enjoy yourself,
I hate it when it's too hot too, but I have survived being too hot many times and got through it, so you can too and the cooking of the food won't be too long. If you feel really bad you could always go to the toilet and splash your face with cold water.
Have a great night:flowers:
Take care
Amy
x

welovesalc
01-11-08, 18:34
Hey, hope you both have a great night tonight!!! Best wishes to you both, am sure you will both have a GREAT time xxx

Jaco45er
01-11-08, 18:45
You will be fine once you are there, go enjoy yourself :)

I think most of us feel anxiety waiting for the event, but once there you will be fine.

Have a good night :)

Jaco

mini_mog
03-11-08, 20:14
hi everyone, just to let you all know i had a fab night, proved to myself that i dont need a drink to have a good time! in fact it was such a good night i didnt get in till 3am;-)

how did yours go titchjd? hope you had a good time too:)

orangeblossom
03-11-08, 23:23
Hey, I hope you both had a fabulous night out! Let us know how they went!!