PDA

View Full Version : work this one out

rossi
01-11-08, 19:18
just came back from turkey no problems.great flying no probs going out great time.get back home next morning dizziness out of nowhere the type where you fill you have to quickley sit down or youll fall down course with that started panicing took a little while to calm down.this random dizznezz where does it creep up from i felt fine apart from knackerd from flight and have not had much sleep.xx anyone relate to this strange dizzness.

melvin
01-11-08, 19:28
im getting this all the time and it starts me off stright away but had a full blood test and all ok i go swiming and keep fit so must be anxiety

jill
01-11-08, 20:41
Hi hun :D:hugs:

Ohhh is great to hear you had a good holiday, HAY, WELL DONE :yesyes:

I have had a few dizzy feelings, NOT all anxiety related.

Now hun, could it be that you have not had enough sleep and not enough to eat, this can lower your blood presure, hence, the dizzness and feeling the need to sit down, BUT you over reacted to this feeling, then it caused you to have anxiety.

I have had what you have said, ( dizzy, feeling the need to sit down) BUT, it was not caused by anxiety, just not had enough to eat and not enough sleep. I have got low blood presure, always have had it, its me, its part of my makeup, so it does not take much for it to drop even lower, causing me to feel as if I need to lay down quick OR my mind will do it for me.

When blood presure drops, blood cannot flow to the brain, so your mind sends singnal and needs the blood up there, if you sit down and put your head between your legs, this helps sooo much, but for me, just laying down helps. I know for me, if I don't do any of the above, my mind may do it for me and I will hit the deck LOL, mind you never tried just standing and riding it out, the feeling to sit or lay down is sooo overwhelming. This only happens to me once in awhile.

Ohh I bet you had a good drink while there too, Ohh this combanaiton, drink (alcahol,) not enough to eat, lack of sleep, this is defo a BAD combanaiton for me regarding this dizzeness.

So hun, it may not have had anything to do with anx, Mmm, this is my oppinion hun. I know for me, mine is nothing to do with anx, well this type of dizzeness anyway, what you have explaned.

YOU TAKE CARE

LOVE JILLXXX

rossi
01-11-08, 23:33
thanks for that your right i over react alot with silly little things and make them HUGE lol then comes panic lol xx

Cathy V
02-11-08, 00:02
Rossi, did you suffer with this random dizziness before you went on holiday...could you have picked up a bug, or even been affected by the heat?