PDA

View Full Version : Need a kick up the bum....teeth again!!!!!

kazzie
02-11-08, 14:08
Hi All:wacko:

As a lot of you know Im off to see the consultant at the hospital on Nov 12th re having 13 teeth out:weep:

Well I broke a tooth back in August and my dentist put a temp filling in it and kind of anchored it in with a peice at the side.....now I have noticed a tiny bit at the bottom has broken off:mad:

I am now paranoid that all the filling will come out......Im obsessed with my teeth constantly checking them etc even tho Im losing half of them soon:scared15:

Someone please kick me up the bum.....or does anyone else get like this????

I have barely eaten since August for fear of doing more damage:lac:

Keep resorting to alchohol to stop the worrying:lac:

Luv Kaz x x x:hugs:

yorkylover
02-11-08, 16:40
So sorry your going through such a Poo time at the mo.You must eat even if its soup or something.As you know Alcohol is not the answer luvvy.

It will all be sorted soon,not long to go now.It will all be over with before you know it.:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
:bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1:

eeyorelover
02-11-08, 16:42
Oh Kaz,
Your not the only one who gets like this!
I have 2 teeth that I need root canals on and the one is broke off and I have a problem with checking it all the time.
I'm afraid more will break off and I'll choke on it while eating!
I don't eat anything real hard because of the fear of it breaking!!
You're not alone in feeling this way!!!
I don't want a kick in the bum tho so since we are both having this problem I'll pass mine onto you!!
;)
xxx
Sandy

bottleblond
02-11-08, 17:08
Kazz

I can really relate to this.

I have a filling that has fallen out of one of my back teeth and i refuse to go to the dentist. I am that bad with the dentist that i will either leave it till i have an absess or i am in absolute agony. :blush:

So i'm afraid i can give ye a kick up the jacksy hun but feel free to kick mine. :winks:

Loads of love to you mate
Lisa
xxx :flowers:

kazzie
02-11-08, 19:30
Thanks All:hugs:

Its a stupid obsession which has taken over my life:lac:

Just had half a bottle of vodka and eaten a big roast dinner.....tooth still fine:yesyes:

I dont know why Im in self destruct mode at the mo:lac:

Luv Kaz x x x:hugs:

Piglet
03-11-08, 10:46
Kazzie I too understand how you are feeling as I have just returned from the dentist this very morning complete with a temporary filling on another tooth - and hoping to goodness this doesn't mean a root filling after my long drawn out saga in this respect earlier in the year.:mad:

The one good thing to come out of all this though is because I have been to the dentist so often this year I am dealing with it better and better each time. Today you'd have thought I didn't have an anxious bone in my body. :yesyes:

Take it just stage by stage mate. :hugs:

Piglet :flowers:

Karen
03-11-08, 11:01
Hi Kazzie

Sorry you are having such a hard time with this mate :hugs: I think all the waiting leading up to the appointment makes it worse and once its done you'll start to settle down.

In the meantime try to have something to eat hun. Yorkylover is right. You DO need something. No food coupled with alcohol will just make the anxiety worse. I am sure you know this!

If only a small piece of the temporary filling or the anchor has come off and it doesn't hurt it will probably be alright. Just keep an eye on it.

Thinking of you. I'm waiting for my appointment to have my teeth taken out too.

Karen xx

honeybee3939
03-11-08, 11:35
Im not too good when it comes to dentists Kazzie

But wanted to send you a hug hun:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxx

kazzie
03-11-08, 22:24
Thanks Everyone:hugs:

Im really poorly now so dont want to eat anyhow:wacko:

Glad Im not the only tooth phobic person:)

Kaz x:hugs:

Karen
03-11-08, 22:27
Aww Kaz :hugs:

Sending you loads of hugs:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

You know where I am if you need me.

Karen xxx

titch
03-11-08, 22:31
:buttkick: there ya go hun hehe...dont worry ...xx

kazzie
03-11-08, 22:31
Thanks Karen:hugs:

Kaz x x x:hugs:

kazzie
03-11-08, 22:48
And Titch:hugs:

lilly-lou
04-11-08, 15:10
Hi Kaz,

You are defo not alone feeling this way, I am waiting to go to have 4 teeth out, luckily they are back teeth so ont be noticable but it was my own fault as I am so phobic of dentists I didn't go for over 10yrs, they are skipping the sedation out and putting me under a G.A. I am that bad but I stay away from hard food and constantly chech my other teeth to make sure the are ok which they are at the moment all been checked by an x-ray.

Sending you hugs and will be thinking of you

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

kazzie
18-01-09, 18:39
Thanks Lilly:hugs: