PDA

View Full Version : should i?

denise84
10-06-05, 17:47
hi, i have been given these pills from my doctor again which are inderal la capsules, i know they worked for me before then i had to stop taking them because i fell pregnant but now i have had the bairn i have been given them to take again but when i took one it sort of made me feel dodgy but that was cuz i didnt realy need them cuz i was trying to do everything on my own but lately my panic has got alot worse and i feel i need to take them but im scared plus i have been having trouble breathing lately but i dont know if its just in my head or not. what do you guys think??

dmcgovern

alexis
10-06-05, 18:20
Did you tell the dr you had trouble breathing, if not, I would before taking anything.
Or is the brathing associated with panic. Im sure there will be lots of people coming along soon with a lot more useful answers than me, Love Alexis,x

henri
10-06-05, 23:10
hi denise,
welcome to the site!
i agree with alexis, i would definitely consult your doctor before taking anything. as for your breathing, have you tried abdominal breathing exercises? they might help ease up your breathing.
henri x

denise84
11-06-05, 20:49
thanx you guys,i ended up taking my pills anyway and i was fine, although my anxiety levels were petty high as i was worried about taking it but once the effect of my pill kicked in it calmed me down alot, almost sedated me lol.:D but thank you for your concern....i guess the breathing was all down to my panic cuz i havent felt i cant breathe today for the first time in months!! thank god, guess you guys know how i feel eh? thats the great thing about this place you dont have to explain your feelings or actions as everyone knows how it goes eh?.

dmcgovern

alexis
11-06-05, 21:29
Hi Im glad you took them and they worked, yes we are with you all the way lol,take care love Alexisx