PDA

View Full Version : Constantly Dying!!!

kristy5095
03-11-08, 12:04
Hi, first time on this site and was hoping someone could help. Desperatley dont want to go to doctors as i am there all the time with one thing and another and everything always okay. I have always been an anxious person worrying about everything....but over the last 6months my health anxiety has completely taken over. Taking medication for depression and beta-blockers for anxiety but still cannot get on top of the irrational thoughts about my health. I automatically think the worst and now I have a pain in the middle of my chest just below my sternum, Its not a bad pain but I am now assuming that it is a problem with my heart. I feel slightly dizzy but this could be down to lack of sleep and anxiety!!! I am getting really fed up with feeling as though my next breath will be my last, tablets have helped a little. Whenever I go to the doctors they take my blood pressure which is fine, feel my pulse (strong and regular) but I do get pains occasionally in my chest and I am conscious that I am breathing which is a strange feeling!

Am I going mad,

co-okie
03-11-08, 12:24
hey kristy, dont worry about it darling i get the same thing, i get major heart pains usually a few times a monh and i started getting really panicy so i went to the doctors and they said it was just stress that was making me feel this way.
all you have to do darling is relax take some you time evernow and again.
love co-okie
xxx

anx mum
03-11-08, 12:29
Hi kirsty my names Bev constantly feel like u for the past 2 months its horrible.Do u wanna chat?