PDA

View Full Version : happy!

bluesparkle
10-06-05, 20:12
hi...
i know i posted about getting through a week away... but i just had to post again... i am so happy at the moment... i seem to have found me!!!
yes i still get panicy and anxious and still have the odd moment where the ocd over takes ... and i know that i will probably have a few bad days along the way but i have learnt that they do pass and cant hurt me... and best of all i know that when its hard i have real people on here that really care and will talk to me...
i know my limits now and im not afraid to say to people that "im sorry but i cant do/face that today" but maybe tomorrow ... i am not ashamed anymore....
i am just enjoying life at the moment... i enjoyed cleaning the house... i enjoyed mowing the lawn... i enjoyed having my daughter home ill today(well you know what i mean) ...sounds mad i know but i had lost my emotions ...and now they are back... yes i do my fair share of crying too but i know that its fine...
a few weeks ago i wasnt sure how long i could go on just being... and being so un happy...
no everything in my life isnt sorted but i can cope...
and it is all thanks to you lot and all the support you have given me...
i really hope i can help others now ... i know this is only the first few steps but now ive taken them im ready to continue... there was no magic cure just alot of understanding from all of you ...
i hope you dont mind me posting a similar post again but i of all people wasnt convinced things would get better and i just wanted to share it with people as i like reading the success stories on here too and hope it will give other people hope...
thank you all for being there ... it means alot to me...
rach
x

josiepickle
10-06-05, 20:16
Thats a great posting. Really positive, and i know it will help others remember good days are there to be had by everybody.
thanks Jo xx

nomorepanic
10-06-05, 20:22
Way to go Rach:)[Wow!]

I am so pleased to read this tonight and I am chuffed for you.

Isn't it a wonderful feeling to suddenly feel so well and free!

Well done you for all your hard work in achieving this :D

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"

seh1980
10-06-05, 21:06
Good for you hun!! :D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

tattybear
10-06-05, 22:59
Hiya Rach,

Thats a fantastic post and really inspiring.

Its great to read you being so positive :D

Am really chuffed for you that things are improving and your getting yourself back :D

Tatty B xx

henri
10-06-05, 23:25
hey rach,
how exciting! sounds like you are dead chuffed, and rightly so. you have achieved loads. it's so crucial to get to the stage where you know it can't hurt you - sometimes i'm not sure i've got there 100% yet. but reading your post makes me think it can't be that far off!
well done mate,
henri x

clickaway
10-06-05, 23:32
So glad your life has turned around Rachel!

Its posts like this that inform me and others that we do get there!

Take Care now,

Ray

Don't wait around for other people to be happy for you. Any happiness you get you've got to make yourself.--Alice Walker

pips
11-06-05, 00:32
That's brill Rach,

I'm so pleased for you. Such POSITIVITY is great. WELL DONE! ;)

Keep smiling.:D :D :D:D

Take care,

Love PIP'S XX

Karen
11-06-05, 00:41
It's great to hear you are doing so well Rach. Well done.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

carlin
11-06-05, 14:22
Hi Rachel,
FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxx

Meg
13-06-05, 18:47
Rachel,

Its so lovely when it finally clicks for someone !!

You keep telling us .. feel free to add on your last post as it reads as a story for people following who get inspiration from reading success stories.

Congratulations again

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...