PDA

View Full Version : new to the site.

benjinh0
03-11-08, 21:24
Hello everyone! I have been reading posts from the archive for a couple of weeks and thought I'd register! I am currently off work due to having a knee operation. I think I'm suffereing from stress/anxiety, I am still able to do everything and keep telling myself to sort it out, but alot of the time Iam tense and have a sort of buzzing/shaky feeling alot of the time. I have spoke to my gp and was told I have reason to be stressed and to see how I am when my knee is sorted. any advice?

weeble40
03-11-08, 21:57
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx

benjinh0
04-11-08, 15:44
abit about me! I'm 30 and live in Leicestershire with my wife gem. I work as an electrical service engineer on industrial coldrooms. just been on my exercise bike which I find eases my stress, I think I used football as a release and the tension has just built up since I have had to stop, also I have the worry in the back of my mind that the op wont work and I wont play again. But all is going well with rehab and I am trying to be positive. I have found this site so helpful and just helped me realise I am normal!

DJ Trace
04-11-08, 16:11
Hi Benjinh,

Just Wanted To Say Hi And Welcome.

I Too Am New Only registered Today.

Stay Safe And Well.

Love Trace Xx

pooh
04-11-08, 16:17
Hi there and welcome along to NMP

Pooh x