PDA

View Full Version : re prozac vs rescue remedy

geordielady
10-06-05, 23:07
does anyone know if i take the prozac if i can take rescue remedy to when i need it for driving test.
i think im going to tryprozac................
i been like this so long dont know what normal feels like............
but can remember being happy and outgoing.

p gregory

josiepickle
11-06-05, 06:32
Hi geordielady,
I'm not sure if you can mix things up and you did'nt say if you are regularly taking prozac already, but if not my daughter and one of her friends both passed their driving tests while using quiet life tablets!! It might be that they would of anyway but the tablets are herbal and could'nt hurt.
Good luck with the test
jo x

bluebottle
11-06-05, 07:13
Some herbal tablets can interact with prescribed medication and shouldn't be taken together. Read the leaflet that comes with both types of tablets and also find out as much as you can via other reliable sources.

--
Blue
"Your truth is better for you than someone else's. Just get to know what it is, so you can finally own it, and speak it."

seh1980
11-06-05, 10:19
As far as I'm aware, you can use recue remedy with anything..:D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

florence
11-06-05, 12:00
Yeah you can take rescue remedy with anything, they r very gentle ( bach flowers ).

Florence.

**Don't believe everything you think .**

geordielady
11-06-05, 19:57
hi there
only decided to take it today took 1 this morning
felt okay bit anxious but guess thats being so phobic about meds
also had shoulder aches guess thats tension ...............
my test is next month might have a look at the quiet life..........
i have a bottle of rescue remedy in cupboard just in case and the doctor did say i can see him beforehand and he can give me somthing to settle my nerves...............
not sure what to do............im confident this time but its on the day if i get nervous its either so far into the test or as i get in car............
depending how i feel with examinor and i aint had much luck with that.............thanks for advice any more will be greatly appreciated
:)

p gregory

seh1980
11-06-05, 20:26
hi again,

It is very normal to feel nervous before your driving exam. I remember how nervous I was and that wa sbefore I started suffering from anxiety/panic attacks. Wait until the time comes closer and see how you feel. If you need to take something then do as it might make all the difference in the end..

Sarah :D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

henri
11-06-05, 22:58
hi there,
i think you can take rescue remedy with anything - definitely have a few drops before the test.
i know what you mean about the driving thing - i failed a test just the other month, my leg was shaking so much i couldn't control the clutch! got another one coming up and am going to take some diazepam to hopefully keep me calm!
good luck with the test, let us know how it goes
henri x

alexis
11-06-05, 23:45
hi i think you can take it, its st johns wort you have to be careful with, good luck with test, if dont see or hear from you before then, Love Alexis,x

BrandyK
12-06-05, 03:48
Yeah know what you feel like. I always think to that I dont know what feels normal anymore.

Thanks brandy

florence
12-06-05, 10:53
Hi Geordie

I was a nervous wreck just before and during my first driving test, of course I failed lol. Then I cried all day and felt such a failure!
After all, it is a challenging thing , so it's normal to feel nervous about it.
Even if you don't pass it the first time, it's not the end of the world...The second time will be easier , trust me.
All the best of luck !

Florence.

**Don't believe everything you think .**

geordielady
14-06-05, 22:47
hi there thanks for all the support
i will try it i think
just before my test and on my test...............
this is by the way my 5th test coming up
i am more confident but who knows on the day what will happen.............
i have been on prozac 4 days now
im hoping it will work going through rotten time
with sleeping and bad thoughts which is why i was put on it no idea really why i should of gone like this...........god i hope im feeling normal by the day of my test
thanks to all again

p gregory

Meg
14-06-05, 22:49
whens the test ?

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

geordielady
14-06-05, 23:13
it is 3.27 pm on the 18th of july

p gregory