PDA

View Full Version : Out of balance & JUST WEIRD

nickieb
03-11-08, 21:26
Hi everyone

The last few days i have felt very odd indeed!!!!
It all started last friday/saturday, as i went about my shift at work i felt very giddy....very odd, Its really hard to explain. I feel like my head is all heavy but i feel lightheaded if that makes sense. I am very busy & as soon as i stop i feel like i may fall over or like i am on a boat & swaying. My head feels almost like its too heavy for my shoulders & i feel as though i need to rest it and put my head back...When i stop it feels as though my head is pulsating, going whosh whosh etc

Me being me took my Bp and it was 151/70- so it cant be that as thats fine really...however i just dont feel quite right.

I am just getting over an horrendous cold- like the worst ever for cattarrh etc.. so was maybe thinking its some sort of sinus or ear thing. I have never had any sinus issues so i could be making that up as i dont know how that would make you feel. However i do remember feeling like this before back in march time & they thought it was a touch of labrynthtits but i think that was just speculation. I have looked at BPPV too which also may be a cause????

My question is does anyone get this or had it? And do you know what it is? & how to get rid of it?

Nic xxx

titchjd
03-11-08, 21:34
Hiya hun .
Ive allready spoke 2 u but just wanted 2 give u a big hug :hugs:

You have had a cold so it could be sinuses ..........see as you know I always have dizzy spels and was diagnosed with labrynthitis last year and it was horrid ..but like u they sed it CUD be so never really knew ...xxx

Hope u feel better soon and get yrself 2 the docs 2 get sinuses checked ..else I'll cum and take u myself lol x

hugs hunny x:hugs:

jodie
03-11-08, 21:36
hiya nickie

i have been feeling the very same way for about a week ,at times i feel i am still moving forward when i am stood still and the feeling in the head to .
i was thinking it might be coz of the cold as i have just got over one to ,it is not nice at all i know how you feel i took my little one out to a soft play place today and at one point thought i was going to fall over ,not like me coz i dont get dizzy ect
hope it stops soon for you mate
:hugs:

jodie xxxxx

gtrgrl3369
04-11-08, 13:57
I have had this symptom for a while. I do feel like I am going to fall over and my head gets really heavy with lightheadedness. I have had my ears and everything else checked and of course mine is anxiety. I notice it more when I am overtired or stressed. I bartend so when I am around alot of people and the noise gets going that is when mine usually comes. I have learned not to be scared of it and now it doesnt come as much. Take care.

Natural Mystic
04-11-08, 18:55
Its classic stress/anxiety

IrishPrincess
04-11-08, 19:16
Hey Pegger,
I suffer with my sinuses,and when they bad i do feel crap.its like a flu and i do feel headachy and dizzy,go to your doc hun.

bab
04-11-08, 19:31
i been really dizzy for few days now and feel really odd too

jill
04-11-08, 22:47
Hi hun :D:hugs:

I have had issues regarding this symptom, some was due to anxiety some NOT, BUT, all went in time, nothing to worry about.

It can be hard to know the difference, with dizzyness the off balance feeling, but this site has tought me alot:yesyes:

This is just my opionon, from how you explane things, it sounds like the side effect of a cold virus. This can cause alot of presure, in the ears nose and throat, have an effect on our middle ear, which is are balance, when the cold and virus has gone, so does this symtpom. It was the pulsating and the whosh whosh, this is your ears head nose throat, full of catar, the ears are sensitive and can hear whats going on inside, hence the whosh, whosh and pulasting feeling, the head feeling heavy, is a head cold, ohh I have had this, not nice at all, hunny, this will go in time, let the cold virus run its course, if you are really worried, please pop along to your gp, peace of mind goes along way.

How long will this last, Mmm, it depends on the strain of the virus, there are lots going around at the mo, BUT, they do go in time.

You be kind to yourself hun, :hugs:

YOU TAKE CARE

LOVE JILLXXX

nickieb
04-11-08, 22:51
Thanks guys !

Much better today. However has nothing to do with anxiety as i am not anxious at all i just felt like crap after a head cold but wanted to gain some advice. yay feeling better now xxxxxx

jill
05-11-08, 00:32
Hi Nickie :D:hugs:

Its good to hear you are feeling better :yesyes:

YOU TAKE CARE

LOVE JILLXXX

Pauluk
05-11-08, 19:17
Have had this for about 10 years on and off, its a real pain in the backside, its ruined my life big time. Had an op on monday on my nose; so far it seems to have gone. Obviously mines an extreme case but still...