PDA

View Full Version : yipeeeeeeeeeee !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nic x
03-11-08, 21:49
i have to put this on!!!! well today iv been out and about with no panic or anxiety!!!! it can be done!!!! beleive me i never ever thought id be writing on this part of the forum!! as some of u's no, iv been having a real bad 6 mnth, to the extent of having to take meds, as couldn't drive, be alone, be with company, was afraid of everything!! but today after having a crap weekend i thought stuff it iv had enough!! it was my b, day yest and dun nought, so i took kids to school, got in touch with friends iv never seen for mnths and off i went to pub for lunch!! was fine!! no panic attack,(something i fear so much) stayed for couple of hours, picked up kids from school and was feeling so pleased with myself, took them to the cinema, yep my idea!! we have had a lovely time and guess what NO PANIC ATTACK!!!!! im soooo happy with myself, im actully looking forward to 2moro. so to all you folk, who are feeling so low, and unhappy with this anxeity and panic, it DOES get better, beleive me, it takes time and hard work but it really does. wishing all yous luck and happiness for the future, we deserve it xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

honeybee3939
03-11-08, 21:54
Wow Nic what a star you are:yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: !

WELL DONE real pleased to hear you have achieved so much, you keep up the good work hun !!

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxx

Piglet
03-11-08, 21:55
Super post to read and I echo so much of what you are saying.

I too have had bad 6 months this year but in the last couple of months I seemed to be much more on an even keel. I went to the dentist today and did so with very low level anxiety indeed and I too felt just as you descibe.

Good on ya! :yesyes:

Piglet :flowers:

bumbles
03-11-08, 22:00
Well doe Nic your a Gold star for you go to top of the class. X

Veronica H
03-11-08, 22:09
:yesyes: Well done Nic and Piglet. This is great news.

Veronica

titch
03-11-08, 22:17
WELL DONE HUN... sounds like u had a good day keep up the good work..xx:emot-partyblower: :bighug1:

Karen
03-11-08, 22:20
Well done Nic :yesyes: Glad you had such a good time.

Karen x