PDA

View Full Version : itchy mouth

crunchie01
04-11-08, 08:31
hi everyone,

i have the worst cold in the world at the moment, my ears,my head,throat etc etc, i cant sleep coz my nose is blocked so when i do drop off im sleeping with my open which is making i very dry, my sinuses are hurting as well, but last night my throat is a bit tickly even though i dont have a particular cough but the top of my mouth is a little itchy near where my throat is tickly, ive had a look and i cant see anything different in my mouth it looks normal, could this be related to this cold and itchy throat?? i do get an itchy mouth in summer with hayfever

LeeBee
04-11-08, 08:38
Don't worry, Jennie, more than likely you've got a bit of a throat infection as part of your cold. This can effect the back of your mouth as well as your throat. And feel itchy rather than sore, you might find that it becomes sore, but not necessarily. Try warm lemon and honey (yum, and soothing) or gargling with warm salt water. Look after yourself and keep warm :hugs:.

ladygrom
04-11-08, 09:29
please try not to worry ive just got over wat you got a rotten cold and tickly throat like lee bee says wrap up and have sum honey and lemon that shud soothe it tc hope you feel btr soon xx