PDA

View Full Version : Health anxiety penpal please x

kellylorraine
04-11-08, 11:42
hi looking for someone who suffers from health anxiety to write to.someone who has the same problems as me and no one else who understands.thanks x kelly.x

karenb
04-11-08, 13:12
I will pm you my e-mail address you can email anytime you want hun.

Karen xx:D

On the Panic Trail
08-11-08, 23:38
hey i do also suffer from health anxiety and i'd love to chat with you... my msn: dario.forever@hotmail.com
feel free to add me or just pm me your MSN adress ;)

swirledpeacat
09-11-08, 01:13
Hello, I am a health anxiety sufferer.

Fell free to PM me on here if you want to chat, or email me at ctaylor-leahall@hotmail.co.uk

We are all here to help.

Take care hun.

Cat xx

Twin Galaxies
10-11-08, 21:31
Hi i have suffered with health anxiety since i was 16 im 22 now this is my first time at a forum like this or even talking to people that understand where your coming from away id love to chat and listen to others experiences add my msn or e-mail everton-num1@hotmail.co.uk thanks

Miss Dobbie
10-11-08, 21:58
Hey I've sufferered on and off for 4 years now, I'm just taking each day as it comes as you do and now I'm at uni which is quite an achievement I would love to email anyone who would just like to chat, share their experinces or they just need support. amylouisedobbie@hotmail.co.uk

indigo
24-11-08, 21:14
Hi I'm Julie and am 32 and I have suffered with health anxiety since before I can remember. Looking back on my childhood I can remember the years by what I was worried about at the time!! Anyway my contact is indigo_dew@tiscali.co.uk.

Juliex:)

Catwoman
10-12-08, 14:37
I would like to hear from anyone who is interested in pals, I also have health anxiety, mostly from problems with my headaches and migraines.
I also have depression / anxiety. Always here to listen and help.
PM me if interested. Love sx

crunchie01
10-12-08, 14:41
hi

i would also love pen pals who suffer with HA,please pm me anytime

anx mum
10-12-08, 15:01
Hiya kelly i too im looking for a h/a penpal on the penpal forum under anx mum

StandFree1903
25-12-08, 00:16
heya, im also lookin for a HA penpal. get in touch: pamiibabii69@hotmail.co.uk

xx

purpleBerry
30-01-09, 02:03
Hi :) i'm new to the forum and also have health anxiety...among other phobias and anxiety!!! It feels great to know someone can understand me!! :)

If anyone wants to talk...zandaark@gmail.com

Hugs to everyone that's scared :)