PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone...

StressaTresa
05-11-08, 00:10
My name is Tresa. I am a 27 year old single mom basket case :)

I have been living with anxiety/panic disorder for about 7 years now. My first attack came after my daughter's father was leaving me. Since then, there have been good and bad periods. The birth of my son and his father and I breaking up was bad as well. I am now on my own, with a 7 year old daughter and a three year old son.

Everyday I feel that I am battling some horrible disease or health issue that is killing me. From blood clots in my legs to whatever else is out there. I currently have a stomach ulcer from all the worrying that I do. Yes I said ulcer, and yes I am only 27. Yikes.

I smoke - which doesn't help, and I want to quit very badly... but I get so stressed and feel like I need it to get me through. I smoke about a pack of ultra light cigarettes a day - which causes me more worry because I fear that a blood clot, heart attack or stroke are inevitable for me as I am a smoker.

I really am glad I found this site... and look forward to chatting with everyone.

Patty
05-11-08, 01:32
Hi Tresa,:)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes xx :bighug1:

janeybaby25
05-11-08, 09:39
hello and :welcome: to NMP. :bighug1:

DJ Trace
05-11-08, 10:36
Hi,

Just wanted to say say a huge Hi and welcome to NMP.

Im a newbie too (Only joined Yesterday).

I look forward to chatting to you very soon.

Stay Safe and well.
Love Trace Xx

pooh
05-11-08, 17:38
Hi there and welcome along to NMP

Pooh x

Duke
05-11-08, 17:41
Hi St...only joined myself today...these are nice people, welcome onboard, look forward to your posts.

lorac
05-11-08, 18:05
Hi

Welcome to the site, I am sure you will meet many on here who will understand you and offer you some good advice and support.

Take care

Carol

sunshine-lady
05-11-08, 19:39
I there,

I am new here myself, I have found everbody in NMP very supportive and helpful, chatroom is great too xxx

weeble40
06-11-08, 00:12
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx