PDA

View Full Version : Stress/anxiety

k2626
05-11-08, 07:10
Hi guys I am back. I still am having terrible toothache pains moving around my body, muscle twitching and joint cracking. My dr did find cord compression in my neck but I do not think it is related to my symptoms, not all of them anyway as when all the pains started so did the joint cracking.

Can stress cause the joints to crack in my body? I am so tired of drs saying joint cracking is normal, cracking 15 times in 10 minutes was NEVER normal for me. My joints in my knees and pelvis have been popping out which goes behind cracking..

nanny
05-11-08, 09:27
Hi There

For what my opinion is worth, i doubt very mych thats it's stress/anxiety.

My hubby cracks like the clappers and he has niether of these, also my sons do too so maybe you dr is right when he says it's "normal"

I know with this anxiety we tend to blow things out of porportion and it's no good me telling you not to worry because you will.
Try to take it in your stride if you are able too and i bet then you may not even notice the Cracking:)

k2626
05-11-08, 18:25
Thanks for your response. I guess it is something medical then. This is not normal. I am 33 yrs old and woke up with pains darting all over my body, and extreme joint cracking everywhere. My pelvis bone and knee have actually come out of the socket. I counted and at one times it was 15 times in 10 minutes. Everytime I move something in my body is cracking. I then started to get muscle twitches all over and my feet tingle. I have had an MRI and tons of blood work and all is okay thus far.

At this point I am looking at it maybe being lyme, or lupus. The cracking is not normal especially since it started after all the pains started in my body.I was hoping maybe it was stress or muscle tension causing all of this