PDA

View Full Version : Huge thank you!

Jayne
11-06-05, 14:56
Hi everyone!
I just wanted to say a very huge Thank you to all of you!
I happened to be in the chat room the other night and was feeling very wound up. I had listened to the few freind I have got, on the phone bangin' on about their problems, but found that when I wanted to talk to somebody, there was nobody there!
I mentioned this in the chat room and realised my real friends were right there, in the chat room with me! Everyone in there was very understanding and supportive.
I can't believe how much joining "no more panic" has made a difference to my life!
Thank you so much!
Love to you all always.
Jayne x :D

J. Morris

seh1980
11-06-05, 14:58
Glad to hear that you are benefiting from the site. Stick around!! :D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

alexis
11-06-05, 15:21
With you there Jayne, I usually go chat later but have met you there, its good and have a laugh in there as well as adressing issues, take care love Alexis,xx

nomorepanic
11-06-05, 19:50
Jayne

It is lovely that the chat room has helped - it is a great place to go with loads of lovely people.

Keep popping back for more support.

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"

clickaway
11-06-05, 19:58
You are SO right Jayne.

I don't have that many friends in the 'real' world and you cannot keep on crying on their shoulders because they either don't understand or you face the danger of losing them. And of course they have their own life to lead and face the issues that are thrown at them.

That people on the chat room have helped me no end, and I've hardly missed a night in the last three months...

Take Care!

Ray

Don't wait around for other people to be happy for you. Any happiness you get you've got to make yourself.--Alice Walker

pips
11-06-05, 20:59
Yes it's a great site Jayne glad it's helping you hun.

Take care,

Love PIP'S X X

florence
12-06-05, 10:25
Hi Jayne

You're right.. same for me, those who listen and understand me are here , members of nomorepanic. Bless you all..

Florence.

**Don't believe everything you think .**

Piglet
12-06-05, 15:29
Ahh Jayne thats lovely.

I would love to get in the chat room every night but having teenagers in the house there is always fighting over the computer as they speak to their mates on msn and mainly in the evenings.

You know I always feel cheerful when I come off the chat room too - its feels abit like I've nipped out to the local for a drink and had a good goss with all my chums (sorry for calling you all 'trumps' on Fri night lol).

Love Piglet[8D]

Jayne
14-06-05, 13:28
Hi Everyone.
Just another Huge THANK YOU for all your replies!
You really are all a lovely lot!
Take Care. Love to all.
Jayne [8D]

J. Morris

Meg
14-06-05, 14:00
Glad to hear its helping you so much Jayne ..

Keep it up

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...