PDA

View Full Version : Need 2 Have A Moan

titchjd
05-11-08, 10:49
Hiya folks hope u are all well.

Ive come 2 have a moan ........
Im feeling sooooooooo crap lately ..got no motivation ,tearfulland just a big bloomin failure .

Ive cancelled my counsellor 2day as just cant face it 2 day .....I have 2 do a daily thing where I have 2 write something positive about myself and truthfully I cant think of anything .......in 2 weeks all Ive put dwn is mydaughter but thats not about me so I feel like a failure :weep:

I know ive had stuff goin on but why do I go from doin well 2 feelin totally pants ........does any1 else have the same .

well sorry 4 the moan just needed 2 get it off my chest 2 people who might understand .Thanx

lilly-lou
05-11-08, 10:52
You are not alone in feelng like this. I have been doind sooo well lately but am really depressed, can't work it out.

Hope you feel better soon

Hugs :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

marie1974
05-11-08, 10:53
hi matey i know we pm'd already hun, just giving u another hug xxxxxx

Cathy V
05-11-08, 11:15
Well on todays positive list you could have put how much you cheer people up. You have a great sense of humour titch and always make me smile :)

Chin up chuck, it'll be ok, you'll see xxx

pinkpiglet
05-11-08, 11:20
I second that Cathy!
You are sooooo lovely Titch. You are such an inpiration to many people here so please do try and think positive :hugs:

DJ Trace
05-11-08, 11:24
Hi Titchjd,

Just wanted to say hi and give you a cuddle.

Stay Safe and Well.
Love Trace Xx

titchjd
05-11-08, 14:04
Thanx folks xxxxxxxxx:hugs:

mlondon
05-11-08, 14:24
positives

'i have been good to myself by going on the NMP forum and talking about my feelings'

' I have acknowleded how I am feeling and have a desire to change it'

'Despite a lack of motivation I have gone onto the pc and written to people'

'I am being brave given the horrible way I am feeling at the moment'

'I had insight into my feelings and therefore decided that today was not the right day to see my counsellor'

:)

sheena
05-11-08, 14:47
Hi Titch

I am sorry you are feeling so c--p today. I think sometimes, us mums spend too much time worrying about other people in our family when we should sometimes be nice to ourselves.

I've been into town today and just bought myself a nail polish, because I am worth it:noangel:

Maybe make positives about yourself something like I help people on this site and that can be a positive. Mayb even though I feel bad about myself, today, I have managed to cook a meal, wash the dishes, hoover. Maybe a positive could be I care about my family to make sure that they are ok.

These are some of the things my psychologist used to tell me to write down when I got stuck on what to say was positive about myself. She said it would be something simple as feeling bad but I took my dog for a walk.

I hope that you will start to feel better about yourself soon.

Sheena

GG1986
05-11-08, 15:10
Hi Titch,

I am new here and I have also suffered the same low that you have described. I too particularly struggle with writing down positives about myself and have quite low self esteem. It helps to share these things with people who understand, I'm sorry your feeling so bad and I send you hugs :hugs: and hope that you are feeling better soon.

With regard to the positive diary you'd be suprised where you can find a positive, I was very sceptical but then my counsellor pointed out a few ordinary everyday things that can be counted as a positive, for example I keep a clean house, I can drive, I look after my niece well.

I hope you feel better soon x

titch
05-11-08, 15:36
aww titch hun your are soo loved on this site..i look up to you all the time..you always help everyone you are not a failure hun..you went out at the weekend and had a giggle and stayed strong..anxiety just doesnt agree with happiness so its catchin up on u please stay strong....huggles for ya...
love icle titch xxxxx:bighug1:

IrishPrincess
05-11-08, 16:09
Hey Titch,
I know how u feel im after been flying but last few days feeling a bit crappy,hoping it will pass.Ur a hoot hun,always make me laugh so u could put that down:yesyes:

titchjd
05-11-08, 17:59
Thanx folks ...sorry 2 have moaned this morning was in a ryt 1 x
Thanx 4 kind words u are all Fabby xxxx
cheers x

marie1974
05-11-08, 18:01
i dunno that titch one is a right moaner, burns my ear she does, god can that one moan, victor meldrew got nothing on her. hehehe

luvs u hunny, u cheer up now and enjoy fireworks xxx

Cherbear
05-11-08, 18:17
Just wanted to give you a huggle and let you know you're not alone, I feel the same :hugs: xx

titchjd
05-11-08, 21:49
i dunno that titch one is a right moaner, burns my ear she does, god can that one moan, victor meldrew got nothing on her. hehehe

luvs u hunny, u cheer up now and enjoy fireworks xxx

LMAO.u cheeky begger .....lol
M8 I went 2 fireworks and wiv my miserable mush I scared all the bloomin kids ,they thought it was Haloween again.

Got we sum wine now so Im happy lol x
Poor Jades bin like woooooahhhh mom whats up wiv u hahha ..shes stayed well away x

xxxxxxxxxx

marie1974
05-11-08, 21:54
awww glad it went ok though hehe even with the scary face. hugs xxxx

eternally optimistic
05-11-08, 22:46
Hi Tich

GG1986 suggestions for the positive diary are good.

I bet you do loads of good, positive things EVERY DAY, but you just cant see them as that.

Give yourself a big squeeze and understand all the positive things you do do.

I bet as a parent, there are loads and loads of things that you do that are second nature to you but are truly positive.

Hope you feel better tomorrow.

BIG SMILE

titchjd
05-11-08, 23:19
Just want 2 say a huge thanx 2 every1 who has cheered me up 2 day and sent me posts .........but also 2 all of u that have sent texts and pms and msn ....u are all fab .and sorry if ive bin a miserable git 2day ..we all have off days .

love ya all x
cheers x
Titchjd xxxxxxx:hugs:

marie1974
05-11-08, 23:48
awwww u still moaning luv, pour yourself another glass and find the BRRRRRRRRRRRRR and all b ok hehe.

hugs mateypies, here always xx

marie1974
06-11-08, 14:45
glad u feeling tiny bit better today hun, i cant cope with anymore moaning im begging u pleeeeease hehehehehe.

hugs my matey xx

titchjd
06-11-08, 14:48
Yes I am thank you your advice of wine and my BBRRRRRRRRRRRR did the trick LMAO xxxxxx

I wont moan anymore .......well maybe just 1 last moan ..............haha x

marie1974
06-11-08, 14:49
haha, i think u doing great matey and a good friend to me xxxxxx

titchjd
06-11-08, 14:53
Cheers m8 u a diamond 2 me aswell ..ryt gettin 2 soppy back 2 the sat nyts out haha x
hugs m8y and a big big thanx 4 everythin xxxxxxxx:hugs: