PDA

View Full Version : feeling like there is nothing to live for!

leo05
11-06-05, 15:12
no matter how hard i try to keep my self from harming myself i do
so i just dont see the point as i know eventually a will die from all the pills i take maybe its a goood thing then i think of you all and think to my self if you all can do it then i can

leanne

alexis
11-06-05, 15:19
Yes Leanne you can do it, you are not bad, do not listen to anyone who tells you otherwise, are you still having councelling? just pm or e mail whenever you want to Im never far away, its hard work but you can do it.
Love Alexis,x

seh1980
11-06-05, 16:05
You will get there in the end Leanne!! We will help you throught this. Try to stay positive..:D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

Karen
11-06-05, 17:38
Hi Leanne

I know it is really hard sometimes and it feels like you will never be able to stop, but hold onto hope that you can and will be able to get through this.

Putting pressure on yourself to stop self-harming when you are not ready and have not found any other way of coping with the reasons for it can make things worse. Instead try taking things one day at a time, or even one hour at a time, and praise yourself for each hour/day that you get through without self-harming.

We are here for you.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

bluesparkle
11-06-05, 17:40
just want to repeat what the others have said... you are not a bad person...
and you will get through this...
i am not trying to be-little how bad you feel at the moment but it will get better...
i never thought i would be able to drag myself out of it all but i have made it start... we are all very different and it takes different amounts of time and work but you can do it...
there are so many great people here who want to help you...
dont give up
rach

pips
11-06-05, 21:17
Please don't give up hope Leanne. Things will change you are just going through a really bad time at the moment. You will get there it just takes time and small steps and help from people who care which is where this site comes in to help you all we can.

Take care and FIGHT the FIGHT!

Love PIP'S X X

carlin
11-06-05, 21:58
Hi Leanne,
Take things one hour at a time, you can do it, we can and will support you all the way,keep in touch and take care xxxxxxxxxxxx

leo05
14-06-05, 15:32
thanks all for your replys

leanne

Meg
14-06-05, 16:18
Leanne,

**then i think of you all and think to my self if you all can do it then i can**

Yes Leanne , you can also get better too.

You have had a tough time and are struggling to see your way through at present.

This is temporary and as you realize that you are a very good person and have every right to build yourself a better life and you enjoy every little success that you achieve, you will start to feel better about your situation.

Take it slowly and gently and try to do something each day that makes you smile.

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

leo05
14-06-05, 16:51
thanks meg you have been brill

leanne

Meg
14-06-05, 17:28
What have you done/ going to do today to make you smile ?

kitty
15-06-05, 13:30
Hi leanne,
Dont think like that chic it shows that you have alot of friends on here that will help you and give u advice when you need it most.

Feel free to PM me or if u need to chat then email me at kymsouthway@hotmail.com

Keep your chin up chic

Kitty (aka kym) x

leo05
15-06-05, 13:56
thanks for your replys soz if sound like i go on all the time but was having really bad day yesterday but much better today but can not see doctor till nxt wk as she is on hols :D

leanne

Meg
15-06-05, 14:22
Good , glad the bad moments yesterday passed

leo05
15-06-05, 15:07
thanks your all great in here