PDA

View Full Version : Feel Awful :(

Hollytree
05-11-08, 16:59
Hey there I have been an anxiety sufferer for 20 years + and i'm still only in my early 30's!!!
Lately I have been very down, for me I focus inward on myself and build up alot of tension, which accumalates in my shoulder and neck muscles, making them feel tense and sore. Often this will spread to my head and facial muscles making me feel tired and quite often in pain. I get dizzy and feel sick. Days start with me worrying about my health and end with it!! life for me is exhausting :(
I have tried a list of medication, most of which hasn't really helped, the last being Propranolol which made me feel sick!!

What can I do ?

titchjd
05-11-08, 17:05
Hi sorry 2 hear u are feeling awful.

I do relaxation hun 2 help me as I get very tense also and it really does help ...Im looking in 2 massage aswell but cant find any by me so I stick 2 my relaxation cds .....If you are intrested I can let u know which I have that could help .

take care
Titchjd xxxxxxx

Duke
05-11-08, 17:07
I'm lucky enough to be married to a Lady that practises Indian head massage (she also does a full Swedish body massage) nothing smutty, (unless anyone gets the wrong idea !!! ) But, it's really good for relaxation and breathing technique..maybe do a search and see if there is a Practitioner near you, many will visit..it's all discreet, and the head version involves no stripping off...I'd swear by it, get some of my best sleeps afterwards..

Hollytree
05-11-08, 17:10
Thanks alot for the info guys, I am getting an indian head massage next week so I hope that helps, I was also told that after it can make you feel a bit sick or dizzy is that true?

Sometimes I wish I could just switch my brain off :)

Duke
05-11-08, 17:14
I get sleepy..and you may feel like a sip of water..apart from that, it's great...lol...bit addictive though...I want 2 a day..

Hollytree
05-11-08, 17:24
Hehe Great I will look forward to having it done.

I was gonna ask if you have 6 words to sum up your life what would they be?

Mine is Thoughts, thinking, crazy, numb, peace, freedom

The first 4 are mainly my life as it is now and every day, the last 2 are how I want my life to be, if that makes sense :)

Duke
05-11-08, 17:50
hmm...angry, rebellion,information,participance,disillusionment ,understanding...