PDA

View Full Version : head rush/dizzy...why??

kali
05-11-08, 19:46
Hi, I've been getting weird symptoms lately. I'm always on edge, cant relax. Every now and then especially at night been getting a sudden rush to the head kind of like a pressure and dizziness - which only lasts a few seconds. This is then followed by a panic sensation. I've had a few headaches lately too - on and off. I'm so worried. I have a 9 week old daughter. Sometimes i think my eyes cant focus right either.I had routine bloods done and theyre normal but that wouldnt show anything serious..would it? Advice please.

amandaj
05-11-08, 19:54
congratulations on your new baby , are you getting much sleep with him / her maybe thats the problem its hard work being a new mum i been there 3 times , and yes bloods would show something serious definatly

take care
amandax

kali
05-11-08, 19:58
Thanks amanda

Maybe it's a type of depression??? I'm worried that i might be ill and cant look after my baby. My husband works away for 3 weeks at a time so im alone with the baby all the time. I'm tired too as you can imagine!!

mandie
06-11-08, 00:18
Hi Kali

I have all those symptoms to, and have had them bad for the past few days.

Def sounds like anxiety

I know that not getting enough sleep will make the symptoms worse, but hard for u maybe with having a new baby

love mandie x