PDA

View Full Version : Im new and I would like to help(...and get helped)

On the Panic Trail
06-11-08, 05:51
Hello to you all!

Im a 20-year-old student and since I have been suffering from severe panic attacks throughout my youth and feeling quite well at the moment I feel I could help folks coping with panic attacks especially those suffering one for their first time... I personally still suffer from depression at the moment and would appreciate to talk to anyone who knows what this means...

This is hard, guys but Im sure we can make it

Kind regards,
D.

Patty
06-11-08, 09:25
Hi On the Panic Trail,:)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes xx :bighug1:

DJ Trace
06-11-08, 09:25
Hi D,

Welcome To NMP.

Look Forward To getting To Know you more.

Have A Great Day.

Stay Safe And Well.
Love Trace Xx

On the Panic Trail
06-11-08, 10:01
hello hello ,

looking forward to know you better as well ;)

well i suffered my first panic attack at the age of 7 or 8 and it took me, my parents and the doctors many years to actually find out it were panic attacks that were haunting me...

i suffered from them throughout my youth , especially when 12-15 years old, i the end (no matter how weird this sounds) i got used to them and are at the moment quite in control of them...

therefore i hope to ba able to help people and i am sure what you and all the others are going to tell me will help me understand more about my panic crises...

i am indeed seeking help since i ve beem suffering from depression, especially from dec to april last/this year and i am in therapy at the moment...it's quite tough...

so now i think i have revealed quite a lot about myself already... what about you then ?? :)

D.

Lindalou64
06-11-08, 11:41
Hello D And Welcome, I Wish Ya Well, Linda

weeble40
06-11-08, 13:37
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx

Natural Mystic
06-11-08, 13:43
hello hello ,

looking forward to know you better as well ;)

well i suffered my first panic attack at the age of 7 or 8 and it took me, my parents and the doctors many years to actually find out it were panic attacks that were haunting me...

i suffered from them throughout my youth , especially when 12-15 years old, i the end (no matter how weird this sounds) i got used to them and are at the moment quite in control of them...

therefore i hope to ba able to help people and i am sure what you and all the others are going to tell me will help me understand more about my panic crises...

i am indeed seeking help since i ve beem suffering from depression, especially from dec to april last/this year and i am in therapy at the moment...it's quite tough...

so now i think i have revealed quite a lot about myself already... what about you then ?? :)

D.
I find it both amazing and very sad that a child should/would go through this. Sounds like yours bought on depression.

Oh, hello by the way :)

I have been suffering with GAD since January of this year and although have some dark days I think I'm learning to control them, accepting that this is what it is (and nothing more) and be stronger than them.

Nice to meet you

pooh
06-11-08, 19:09
Hi there and welcome along to NMP

Pooh x

On the Panic Trail
07-11-08, 11:43
thank you to you all for the great welcome though ;)
D.

kellie
07-11-08, 15:05
Hiya :welcome: to NMP its lovely to have you here.
You will get lots of support/advice/reasurance and make some great friends along the way