PDA

View Full Version : This is me...

rockittie88
06-11-08, 10:05
Hello everybody... I joined thos website because it was recommended by a friend, I hope I can find some friends and advice in here. I am 20 years old and I used to be a good student and a very happy person, unfortunately ever sice I began University I have lost all faith in my self, I've been depressed and scared of everyone, obsessing over things (I suffer from OCD), latley I have been very anxious and I find it impossible to study, I keep going to the library hoping that I will find the concentration but I get scared that everyone is looking at me and I can't do anything. I would really love to have self esteem again but I feel terrible because I feel I am different from most people, I try to hold on to my beliefs and my dreams but it's becoming harder and harder... that's it really :unsure:
xxx

Lindalou64
06-11-08, 11:42
Hello Rockittie And Welcome , I Wish Ya Well, Linda

sheena
06-11-08, 12:44
Hi welcome to No More Panic.

You need to go and talk to your tutor if you are having problems with studying as this will lead to not getting the grades that you are able to get.
They do like to know if your are experiencing any problems. There will also be couselling available to you.

Have you made any friends at Uni that you can talk to as well. Keep posting on the forum.

Sheena:bighug1:

titch
06-11-08, 13:06
:welcome: to nmp... you will find alot of help and support on here hun....good luck for the future hope to speak soon...xxxxx

kittyk
06-11-08, 13:08
Hello Rock....this is a good site to be on....I

kittyk
06-11-08, 13:09
Sorry...computer too quick for me!
I've just joined.

weeble40
06-11-08, 13:36
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx

rockittie88
06-11-08, 16:09
Thank you all so much!

pooh
06-11-08, 19:10
Hi there and welcome along to NMP

Pooh x