PDA

View Full Version : ladies please..

crunchie01
06-11-08, 11:52
hi ladies,

i am on the 2nd month of the contraceptive combined pill femodene.
just when i am trying to settle my health anxiety and i dont know why i did it and im trying not to panic because im sure its hormone related, i decided to squeeze my nipple ( god only knows why i decided to do this:blush: )
a little bit of clear creamy coloured fluid came out of both of them

ive never noticed this before but then i never squeezed them before:blush:

am i right could this be hormone related? ive rung practice nurse and she says it probably the pill

anyone else experienced this on the pill:weep: :weep:

sheena
06-11-08, 12:37
Could very well be hormonal but you really need to make an appointment to see your doctors so that you can put your mind at rest.

Sheena

crunchie01
06-11-08, 13:18
i have just got off the phone from the dr she told me it is very common to get leaky boobs when you squeeze:blush: them when you are on the pill. trouble is ive now got to believe her coz her and the nurse have told me its quite normal. i know if the dr thought it was anything else she would have told me to come in and she would have had a look for me , am i right?? im trying to be sensible about it all but this HA always says well what if??
ive not got to squeeze anymore because if i do then it will encourage it to carry so ive got to be really strict and not do it:huh:

why cant i just accept what she told me, i just worry that she knows i worry and she wont take me serious when something does happen,like this has happened and she will just brush me off. but surely she cant say its quite normal if its not,can she? she would have had me in if there was the smallest chance it could have been anything??

sorry for rant but im struggling a bit at the moment

london
06-11-08, 16:00
lot of girls i know have that , dont worry

Natural Mystic
06-11-08, 16:43
hi ladies,

i am on the 2nd month of the contraceptive combined pill femodene.
just when i am trying to settle my health anxiety and i dont know why i did it and im trying not to panic because im sure its hormone related, i decided to squeeze my nipple ( god only knows why i decided to do this:blush: )
a little bit of clear creamy coloured fluid came out of both of them

ive never noticed this before but then i never squeezed them before:blush:

am i right could this be hormone related? ive rung practice nurse and she says it probably the pill

anyone else experienced this on the pill:weep: :weep:
It's purely hormonal, I have it too and had it checked.

It's when it's only one breast that you worry.