PDA

View Full Version : re hi all

geordielady
11-06-05, 20:28
hi there to all
just want to shed some light even though i have a way to go
i was fine up until 1983 when i had a baby she was prem in special care touch and go also 3 weeks later had bleed rushed into theatre to remove placenta that was retained.............after that sort of had sweats kept being ill .............then things came to a head when not long after my baby i had got married moved house and went in hospital to have 4 wisdom teeth out.............started to feel funny kept going doctors also got attacked in street then that must of kicked a major setback as i ended up not wanting to go out inless my bloke was with me and then was sat in house when my friend come over wasnt feeling well and remember my bloke let her in i went to get up and collapsed
when i come round the doctor was there and was put on ativan to calm me............

anyway to cut a long story short we moved again i didnt go out without someone with me and wouldnt stay in on my own
it was a nightmare there was lots more after this happened but to long to type..................
to those suffering like this just like to say im still not 100 percent
but im getting there my bloke works i take kids school or town its hard but i wont run life is short enough and i dont want to get to old age wondering why i spent it in the house................
i just need to take somthing for depression which im now trying and hopefully that will help me get back in control of my life fully........
i have been through terrible panics anxiety and wont go on public transport just like to say take step at a time and it does come together slowly ..................my mum got a shock when i turned up for a coffee on my own i sweated and thought dreadful things on the way there but i was fine and its a good 20 minute walk. it can be done in small steps i found easier than doing big things all at once ............
hope this helps people in despair who think they will never recover
i only took ativan till 1988 when i found i was pregnant i withdrew slowly off them and did have withdrawals but managed to never go back on them...................thanks for reading and hope its been of some help
:)

p gregory

alexis
11-06-05, 21:24
Hi its always lovely to hear positive things, Im glad youve done so well and thanks for those words, you havent had it easy,sometimes I think we set targets too high, I know i do, love Alexis,x

carlin
11-06-05, 21:27
hi there,

how fantastic, you have been through so much and come out the other end, you are an inspiration to us all keep at it, one step at a time take care and keep in touch.xxxx

seh1980
11-06-05, 21:42
You have come so far - well done!! Keep up the good work!! :D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

Meg
13-06-05, 18:44
You've done so very well indeed.

Head high , be proud of what you have achieved and keep it going !

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

geordielady
14-06-05, 23:10
hi there
thanks for all the replys you may see i posted again
been having a bit of knockdown for quite a few weeks
im hoping its tempory as i dont want to go back the way i was
i think if i can get some normal sleep pattern it will help
going to try a relaxtion tape see if this helps
im persisting with the prozac 4 days now i know i have to wait a while but hope not to long
and they work for me..............took me courage to take them...........
just guess lot on my plate right now
but feel i should be managing better...................:)

p gregory