PDA

View Full Version : anyone....Put my mind at rest.

donrobo
06-11-08, 12:24
Here I go again with all my medical problems and panic.Last week i had blood pressure took and she said it was slightly raised but nothing to worry about,and next time in the drs to get it checked again.
I am diabetic and have trouble with muscle spasm in neck due to 2 prolapses.
This last week my left arm is really sore and achy all the way down into my hands.Feels a bit like toothache!Today i have sore arm and achy jaw which i dont know whether it is or just me being a touch more aware of aches and pains.My chest feels tight but not all the time and when i am at rest it is ok.
To top things,yesterday i ran into our old head of kids school who has just been in middlesborough for heart bypass and she didint know until she rang her local drs for antibiotics as she felt like she had flu ,with achy arms and legs.I dont have the leg symtoms but the arm.Feel really stupid ....can anyone tell me what to do? very reluctant to go to drs again as i feel they are all talking about me.:unsure:

Captain America
06-11-08, 18:31
hi donna. you know, i really could care less what the doctors think of me. if i need to go, i go. anxiety can certainly cause your symptoms but so can other things, so what's the harm in getting checked out? if it's anxiety, it will not pass until you can convince yourself that that's all it is. and if a dr. trip is required to do that, then so what?

of course i have health anxiety and am at the dr. about once a month