PDA

View Full Version : Hello NMP

Tortoiseman
06-11-08, 20:23
Hello NMP, hope everyones doing well.

I am traditionally an anxious person and have been told how great this site is by my other half (who is another recent member). I have been reading the forums for a couple of days now about my problems and this has to be one of the most helpful and pleasant forums on the internet.

I have decided to join as i would like some advice about my muscle problems. If you know a bit about muscles then have a look and leave advice if you have time, it would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers all

bottleblond
06-11-08, 20:26
Hey Tortoiseman

Welcome aboard :smile:

Loving the name! Erm a tad off the subject but do you have a tortoise?

Lisa
x

Cherbear
06-11-08, 20:27
Hello you:winks:

*waves across the living room* :welcome:

Welcome to the site honey, hope it helps you xxxxxx

pooh
06-11-08, 20:29
Hi there and welcome along to NMP

I know the glutimus maximus are your buttock muscles LOL

Pooh x

pinkpiglet
06-11-08, 20:31
Hi there and a BIG FAT :welcome: to NMP!
Glad you found us (or should i say glad your girlfriend found us).
You are quite right, It is a pleasant and helpful site!!
Enjoy!!!

Cherbear
06-11-08, 20:33
Hey I'm doing great promotion for the site what can I say:shades: xx

pinkpiglet
06-11-08, 20:34
There i go again! Just presuming that your OH is a girl!!
I do it all the time!!!

pinkpiglet
06-11-08, 20:36
Oh good, she is a girl! phew!!

Cherbear
06-11-08, 20:36
I'm all female I promise!! :yesyes: xx

Tortoiseman
06-11-08, 20:44
Hey Tortoiseman

Welcome aboard :smile:

Loving the name! Erm a tad off the subject but do you have a tortoise?

Lisa
x

Hello Lisa :)

No i don't have a tortoise but i would consider it if i had a back garden. I have looked into getting one but they do get rather large and also there is alot of unethical illegal trade with tortoises so it may not be the best thing to support, unless you have proof they are legit.

Hello Cherbear..... who the devil are you :winks:

Thanks everyone for the welcome and lol Pooh, i can rightly believe that is what mine are called.

Don't worry pinkpiglet, i don't think there is anything wrong with assuming that at all :)

bottleblond
06-11-08, 20:48
Oh mate you can't keep a tortoise in your garden lmao! I have one! He has a massive house, has to be at a certain tempreture! He has a heat lamp and other lights! Bloomin expensive too!

Lisa
xxx

weeble40
06-11-08, 20:51
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx

lorac
06-11-08, 20:51
Hi

Welcome to the site Tortoiseman I am sure you will get some good advice and support on here.

Take care

Carol

lorac
06-11-08, 20:54
Lisa what kind of tortoise have you got must be a special type. We always kept ours in the Garden and a friend of mine has a garden full of those large ones. I would love another tortoise.

Carol

Tortoiseman
06-11-08, 21:03
Oh mate you can't keep a tortoise in your garden lmao! I have one! He has a massive house, has to be at a certain tempreture! He has a heat lamp and other lights! Bloomin expensive too!

Lisa
xxx

No i meant that i would want a garden for it to roam in sometimes, i used to have snakes so i know the lengths you have to go to house reptiles and with electricity bills like they are here at the moment i doubt i could afford one. I do love the creatures though, what is yours called?

Lorac: So yours can live in the garden, isn't wildlife a problem. I would worry about foxes or cats beating it up if i had one around here living in the garden.

bab
06-11-08, 22:31
hi tortoiseman and welcome xx

eternally optimistic
06-11-08, 22:36
Hi and welcome...

You're right, it is an EXCELLENT site, hope you enjoy and get what you want from it.

Bye for now.

lorac
07-11-08, 10:22
Hi Tortoisman

Back to the tortoise again.

I don't have them any more I am going back years and years when we had them and everyone kept them in the garden then, they were very hardly things don't think they are the same now I think we paid something like £1
for them and you could buy them anywhere now they seem to cost a fortune. My friend has the very large ones and puts them in a house over night in the garden and hybernates them in the winter in her shed.

Carol

Cherbear
07-11-08, 11:15
*shudders at the word fox*

We'll have a tortoise one day honey don't worry! xxxx

kellie
07-11-08, 15:05
Hiya :welcome: to NMP its lovely to have you here.
You will get lots of support/advice/reasurance and make some great friends along the way