PDA

View Full Version : A video of my symptoms

chemlabrat
07-11-08, 01:01
I decided to make a couple of videos. One of my symptoms, and another of the story of how I got this way. Here is the one for the symptoms.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4S8xoW5XNDg

ro44
07-11-08, 14:27
Hello,

I watched your video and I can totally understand where you are coming from. I think most of your symptoms are anxiety related. The sinus problems and nasal pressure probably is not from anxiety. Also, many people have "floaters". I'm not sure if that is from anxiety or not. Have you mentioned them to your eye doctor? I get the lightheadedness and I have pvc's (premature ventricular contractions) which I refer to as "skipped beats", however they are actually caused by an extra beat. Your heart takes a pause to try and get back in rhythm and that is why you feel like it has stopped for a second or two, then the next beat is more forceful, so you feel it more. It sounds like you've had your heart checked out with the monitor and all. Have you ever taken your own blood pressure at home? I ask this because I have "white coat hypertension" meaning that anytime I have my pressure taken at the doctors it is always high. When I take it at home however, it is normal. Just curious. I also get anxiety bad when I am somewhere where I can't just get up and leave if I want. I understand about the feeling at church. The last two funerals I went to were SO HARD just sitting there, I felt like I was not going to make it. I couldn't wait until it was over so I could get up. I thought, why can't I sit here like everyone else and be relaxed? I know it's hard. I totally understand. Remember, you are not alone.

Ro44