PDA

View Full Version : feeling unwell (please reply ASAP)

louise0501
07-11-08, 02:34
hey, today i hav been feeling really unwell, i feel like i'm gonna fall over, i feel dizzy and light headed, i have pain in my ears, i have aches and pains around my eyes, twinges and pains in my head. i am scared and alone and im really starting to freak out. i don't know whats wrong, any ideas? can anyone relate?
please please reply ASAP
Many Thanks
Louise XXXXX

chemlabrat
07-11-08, 04:29
I can relate. Check out this video I made today about my symptoms. It's pretty much exactly what you just said.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4S8xoW5XNDg

LeeBee
07-11-08, 05:36
Have you been to the doctor, louise? It could be anxiety, or it could be an infection of some kind. If you've not been to the doctor with similar symptoms before then I would make an appointment, just to put your mind at ease. The doctor might be able to give you something that will help if it is an infection or something like that. Hope you feel better soon :).

crunchie01
07-11-08, 07:36
hi

it sounds like the infection i have just ha that seems to be sweeping the uk, it sounds like a cold that is starting, i felt really awful with headaches sinus pains etc.hope this helps

rosy
07-11-08, 09:51
Hi louise

I have just read your post and it sounds like what I have had for months.

I have been feeling lethargic, like I want to sleep all day, I have bone marrow cancer anyway and it makes me feel like i've got the flu with this infection on top.

The doctor first said it was anxiety when I told him i felt dizzy and anxious but it just goes on.

Hope u feel better soon.

Rosy xxxx

LeeBee
07-11-08, 10:07
Rosy - sorry to hear you have bone marrow cancer (myeloma?) - it doesn't sound like your doctor is terribly helpful with regard to your dizziness? If you don't mind me asking, are you on chemo? I would have thought that chemotherapy would make you feel terribly sick and dizzy. But I guess if you're not receiving any treatment at the moment then perhaps the dizziness could be due to anxiety. Which is hardly surprising considering your circumstances, and no less distressing for being caused by anxiety than anything else. I wish you the very best.

anx mum
07-11-08, 10:15
Hi im Bev i know how u feel im alone 2 and im getting pains in chest, dizziness
if u need to talk?

jacq
07-11-08, 10:57
Hi Louise, I know its easy to say don't worry cause you will anyway but i get exactly the same symptoms usually when i am getting or just got rid of a cold. (though i have had it when i have felt fine as well) Feel dizzy, room spinning feeling like i am falling to the side, i have been told it is the fluid in your ears which controls your balance is off, the aching behind your eyes and in your ears is the same if your ears are off balance nothing can drain away properly and the pressure builds up in your sinus passages which are all connected and it aches like a bugger. I thought i was dying from a tumour the first time it happened, but that was over 5 years ago and i am still here! i have regular attacks usually this time of the year and don't worry so much about it anymore (though it is a horrible feeling!). Hope you get some comfort from the knowledge that it's not just you.

Jacq x

rosy
07-11-08, 15:58
MESSAGE TO LEEBEE
Dear LeeBee

Thanx for your kind message to my post. I was diagnosed with multiple myeloma Stage I in March 2005, my dear mother died in June 2005, and I had to sell my flat in October 2005. Since all the stress I have been feeling extremely unwell. They won't give me chemo yet because it is stable and I am in the early stages.

Also I am being "bullied" by a builder who is "chatting me up" but isn't .. He is just after my money all the time. He now wants me to sell my late mother's house, after putting a hefty equity release loan on it because I was very in debt at the time. Which sorted my debts, but I now have a loan on the flat which is increasing daily and scares me stupid. I am on benefits because I am too ill to work anyway i am 56 and a half.

I do like the bloke but I want to run away to Scotland or somewhere. But how can I when im so agoraphobic I can't even walk to the corner shop. I stay in all day and cry. Please, what can I do??? Any ideas very welcome.

(I also think i have a brain tumour).
Rosy xxxx

belle
07-11-08, 16:09
Sounds like sinus problems.

Do you have any "gunk" coming out of your nose? Saying that, i suffer with sinus problems A LOT and i rarely have discharge. I have terrible pains bridge of my nose, eyes, cheeks, teeth and a general tired and horrible feeling.

If you're feeling no better, i would see a doc :)

x

PUGLETMUM
07-11-08, 16:24
:yesyes: ive had this since yesterday!!! and i also had it once earlier in the year. i thought it was just me, because i have a constant catarrh drip down my throat and always have done - sometimes i feel like in choking on it:blush:

but yesterday my head felt bad - like a migraine was developing, but it didnt, i just ended up feeling really dizzy and woozy, and i slept badly. i have felt crappy today too - very hot, and now my dizzy head is starting again with a mild migraine type headache - so is this a virus or something?