PDA

View Full Version : Is it strange?

rois
11-06-05, 23:54
Is it strange to feel jealous of people who don't take panic attacks? I wouldn't wish them on anyone but I find myself wondering how some people are so relaxed about life when some of us have to struggle to get out of bed in the mornings. When most people look forward to holidays and nights out I dread them and wonder how some people panic and some don't.

"You die if you worry and you die if you don't"

BrandyK
12-06-05, 03:27
You know Rios I was thinking that the other day. Look at all those people who do normal stuff all the time and it don't bother them. and then there is me who is anxious and panicky all the time.

But I used to be one of those people, Now i don't know what is going on!

Brandyx

josiepickle
12-06-05, 07:23
Hi Rois
I don't think its strange at all. I do it all the time. Something I've come to realise lately though is that many people are just very good at hiding their fears and insecurities. So all those people we are looking at and wondering how they do it could be just like you and me and others on this site deep down.
Keep smiling
Jo xx

florence
12-06-05, 10:20
Hi Rois

I know exactly what you mean....it seems really unfair huh..
I have a big issue with driving, most of people are ok with it when I am dreading it and avoiding it... I tend to be envious sometimes..

Florence.

**Don't believe everything you think .**

mumof4
12-06-05, 10:39
im the same i wonder how they do it i panic about everything and my partner never does he just says its life and no amount of worring will help it.

florence
12-06-05, 11:05
My hubby is the same , Taylor... but the thing is , it's difficult not to worry about it , lol.
By the way, how are you today?

Florence.

**Don't believe everything you think .**

BrandyK
12-06-05, 16:24
are you feeling better yet Rios?

feel free to pm me if you want to talk?

Brandy

pips
12-06-05, 19:24
Hi Rois,

Yeah it is strange my husband doesn't suffer either so although he tries to understand it's difficult to explain isn't it.

I wish sometimes I could be really laid back and chilled like some people though. Oh what it would be like not to worry huh! O well we are just sensitive caring souls hey!

Take care,

Love PIP'S XX

seh1980
12-06-05, 19:37
It doesn't seem fair that we suffer and others don't, does it? I guess it's only natural to be jealous but remember that everyone will suffer from something at some point. Maybe we are just getting ours out of the way early!! :D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

denise84
12-06-05, 20:06
hi, i get envious when i see mothers out walking their children on their own, i have never been able to walk with my children on our own ever and it realy gets me down and yes i do get jealous. all i want to do is take my children to the park on our own and spend some quality time with them without having someone there all the time. i get so upset that i cry sometimes and i feel i am depriving my kids because of my illness and it also makes me feel selfish that im putting myself before my kids.

dmcgovern

stimpy
14-06-05, 00:28
It is not at all strange.

We become envious because we can see people doing ordinary everyday things and we want to do these things too.

It is only natural that we are going to wonder how some people are way more relaxed than we will ever be.

Love, light and Best wishes
Liz xxx
With hard work and determination and all the things you know.
The world is there for you to take. There's nowhere you can't go.

[:p]Scatty Eccentric & 'Poet Laureate to panic and anxiety'

rois
14-06-05, 13:20
It's good to know I'm not alone in feeling this way, thanx everyone [8D]

"You die if you worry and you die if you don't"

chucklehound
14-06-05, 14:20
I sit by my window watching people walking down the street and I feel really jealous of them. But I tell myself that maybe they have worse problems than me.[^]

All the best

Feel free pm me if you want to chat

steno -x-