PDA

View Full Version : At home crying :(

Hollytree
07-11-08, 13:47
I'm sat at home thinking |I should go to work, but all I can do is think about my symptoms of anxiety. My neck feels stiff and heavy, i kinda feel lightheadeded but not dizzy as such, I feel sick too. It's making me really upset :(

Paddington
07-11-08, 14:10
Oh Hun..:hugs: i feel really poorly today too..i think i am having heart probs.but i know it isnt ..just the dreaded anxiety..have a big hug hun:hugs: if you go to work .or go and do anything it may take your mind off it a bit..i feel for you i really do.Love Paddie.xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hollytree
07-11-08, 14:12
The biggest problem is that i am convinced I have a brain tumour :( even though I have seen at least 3 doctors all of which have told me I haven't go one, even had my eyes looked at twice. I am told it's all anxiety!! some days are just so hard to cope with. Today being one of them

Hollytree
07-11-08, 14:15
Thanks Paddie, I appreciate your response. I am sorry that you are having a crap day to. It gets me down, I know deep down it's my anxiety but just can't deal with it all right now. Gets to over whelming for me, and I end up crying. Fear of losing control I suppose, and scaring myself stupid from a disease i am unlikely to have.

Hollytree
07-11-08, 14:16
Hugs back to you xxxxxxxxxxxx

Paddington
07-11-08, 14:22
there are things you can do to stop thinkin about the anxiety hun..reading is good..you have to concentrate tho..it is hard not to 'look' a the anxiety ..kinda waiting for it to 'get us'..i was in a right state this mornin..took my daughter to the hospital..and started to read the only mag they had..all about heart disease:ohmy: i made myself so ill readin this,.i was convinced i was about to to drop dead!!..got all hot and thought my chest was closin up..i put it down..gave myself agood talkin to ,read the just delivered local rag and my heart condition clared up before i got to the sports pages..Go on hun have a giggle at that then go and read the thread called ..this week i am mainly dying of;..and chuckle your head off..it will do you good.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

honeybee3939
07-11-08, 18:01
Hi Holly

Hope you are feeling better this evening hun:hugs: :hugs:

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxx