PDA

View Full Version : ectoplasmic ectopics(ghostbuster heart)!

kawasaki kid
07-11-08, 19:29
Hello there everyone, hope all is ok..... I stumbled on this site a few weeks ago and ive found it very insightful and a bit of a peace maker for my thoughts (a credit to everyone on here thankyou). Im pretty usless with computers and its took me a day to work out how to send a message BUT im there now I THINK!!...All i gotta do now is finish typing the thing with my one magic finger.. ha... anyway i was wondering if anyone new anything about targeted beta-blockers and there effects.... finding it difficult copeing with constant ectopics, there doing me in...... any knowlage would really by appreciated.. thanks everyone, hope to here from you soon. REAL SOOOON.:yesyes:

pooh
07-11-08, 19:31
Hi there and welcome along to NMP

check out the medication section of the forum there is loadsa info in there

Pooh x

bottleblond
07-11-08, 19:40
Hi

Welcome to NMP :flowers:

Lisa
x

Cathy V
07-11-08, 21:00
Hiya kawasaki, yes i take beta blockers (propranolol) and also suffer with ectopics, have done on and off for years, but the betablockers calm down the heart and lower blood pressure and have taken away the ectopics for me too. Ask me another :D

Cathy xxx

weeble40
08-11-08, 00:25
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx

DJ Trace
08-11-08, 01:23
Hi,

Just Wanted to offer you a warm welcome.

Stay Safe and Well.
Love Trace Xx