PDA

View Full Version : New gal here!

TwilightFlower
07-11-08, 19:29
Hello everyone!

I'm 20 years old and like many of you am trying to work through my problems. For years I have battled Depression with one depression episode lasting for 5 months straight. Then again, that happened due to a very traumatic event. I also have stress and anxiety problems, but I am currently working on tackling both of those issues. I also have mild health anxiety problems, hehe. Although it rarely happens if the symptoms are new I tend to get nervous.

Anyways it's nice meeting all of you, and hope we are all able to conquer our fears and troubles! I know I am ready to. I'm ready to live again..

pooh
07-11-08, 19:30
Hi there and welcome along to NMP

Pooh x

Patty
07-11-08, 22:30
Hi Twilightflower,:)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes xx :bighug1:

swirledpeacat
07-11-08, 23:46
Hi there and welcome to NMP.

I am 19 and suffer from panic attacks and general anxiety, pm me if you ever need to chat. We are all here to help.

Take care xxx.

weeble40
08-11-08, 00:22
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx

lorac
08-11-08, 11:14
Hi

Welcome to the site I am sure you will get some good advice and support on here.

Take care

Carol

andie73
08-11-08, 12:05
:welcome: Hi

Welcome to NMP.

jodie
08-11-08, 12:16
hiya

:welcome: to nmp

jodie x

DJ Trace
09-11-08, 09:32
Hi TwilightFlower,

Welcome to NMP

Stay Safe and Well.
Love Trace Xx

marie1974
09-11-08, 10:17
hi there and welcome, i know depression can b a trully awful problem and make u feel as low as it can get.

the only way i conquered it was exercise which motivated me and made me more positive and moving away from the situation we were in, i also didnt wanna b on pills for ever so thats why i did the exercise cos after a month or so it really made me feel better.

im sure here u will find loads of advice and support and make new friends too. hugs xxxx