PDA

View Full Version : Funny feelings/worries/thoughts

phil06
08-11-08, 22:32
I have had a week off work and I feel it's made me feel worse. I have had strange thoughts and feelings the last few weeks like "Perhaps I'm going back to my funny views when I was younger". I just turned 20 last month so I think it's brought about all this I feel my life is a circle every year it's Halloween or Christmas and I compare it to last year.

I have been stressed out really easily. When I am anxious I know it's best to relax watch a DVD but I felt I was going into an emotional breakdown the other night when my dog urinated my floor. It was cleaned up but last night I worried it still smelled so i felt like I was going crazy and I was unable to go and watch a DVD. I'm sitting here still paranoid there is a smell three days later after I read in google it can get under the floor and smell.

Eventually I did but I feel my anxiety is powering. I just duno where my life is going and I'm always feeling insecure about the future/past. I'm fed up of horrible thoughts too.

I don't know what will make me feel better some days I think a walk will but then I get bored of this..I just feel my life is a bit dull at the moment. I got some new things for my room in the last few months and I thought I'd be pleased but now it's here I don't seem bothered.

I'm just unable to accept my life since 2007 when I was with my ex g.f and I had a job I enjoyed and now I have a job and friends but just feel stale. I think I get anxious sometimes and get depersonalization and think my life is all a dream or a film.

Right now I feel anxious for no major stand out reason. I had a panic attack the other night I just don't know why. I guess I have nothing to worry about but somehow I feel rubbish. :weep:

feels_like_home
08-11-08, 23:54
I have been feeling worse lately. I can't find a reason why I am feeling more anxious and depersonalized. Just wanted you to know you are not alone.
Take care.
Michelle

swirledpeacat
08-11-08, 23:59
Aww hun, sounds like you are having a rough time *hugs*

I am 19 and also suffer from panic attacks, as well as health anxiety. If you need someone to talk to then PM me and I will reply asap.

We are all here for you.

Take care hun.

Cat xx

xx_x_sian_x_xx
09-11-08, 19:42
I know exactly how you feel, my anxiety started 6 weeks ago for no apparent reason.

I am happier than ever at the moment. A few years ago I was painfully shy, bullied at school, paranoid about my (completely healthy) weight and generally feeling worthless, yet I never suffered anything.

Now I am outgoing, confident (I even managed an A* in GCSE Drama!) have a great group of mates and am comfortable in my own skin. I am a completely different person to a few years ago, yet it is now, in the best times of my life I am beginning with anxiety.

That is why I am finding it so difficult to accept that I am suffering anxiety and not something else. There are no obvious triggers, my symptoms got REALLY bad last night (Saturday) after seeing my fave band in concert Friday night, meeting another fave band at a CD signing on Saturday, and watching my fave football team win one of the biggest games of the season... It just doesn't seem to make sense.

xxx

Anxious_gal
10-11-08, 07:36
when i'm with my friends or anytime i'm not alone with my thoughts i'm fine, but sometimes when i'm alone i get funny thoughts n weird feelings n then i worry i'm going mad.
it may just be that your focusing too much on your thoughts