PDA

View Full Version : Head Hurts

MVP123
09-11-08, 11:35
My head hurts so much and there is so much pressure in there I can't stop crying. My ears are totally blocked and I am freaking out, I don't know what to do, please help :weep:

LeeBee
09-11-08, 11:40
Have you been to the doctor mvp? Try breathing in some steam. When my sinusitis was really bad I would get through two or three bowls of steam before it felt any better, but it always did.

titch
09-11-08, 12:35
AWW hun try to calm down hun crying will not help ya head atall... its just anxiety or your sinuses hun...do what leebee said ..xxxx huggles xxxx

alisone
10-11-08, 14:55
Thank you for replying to me about my head pressure. I will try to help you.I find that I only get relief when I have a soak in the bath and wash my hair but it is better than nothing. It does get worse when I cry so hang on in there.:doh:

bab
10-11-08, 20:59
hi mpv - how are you feeling?

MVP123
11-11-08, 12:28
Hi Bab,

Thanks for asking, I had to take yesterday off work as still felt awful, am back at work today, but my head just still feels contsantly achey and pressurized, if I hold my breath I think it will explode lol!!! It's started to make me really depressed as well, as I have had it for a while now and with the added dizzyness, I can't help feeling that it will never go away, and it really upsets me. Do you get a lot of these symptoms, and does anyone out there know when it will go away :weep:

bab
11-11-08, 12:53
hiya mpv - my tablets - cipralex - affects my sinuses so i have always got a headache and a lot of ear pain - tablets can also make you dizzy but its not harmful my love just not nice - anxiety can very much give u these symptoms too - im always dizzy,
if ur sitting or lying down get up slowly, keep rehydrated and the hardest one of all try not to focus on it - it may be horrible but i promise its not harmful
lots of love xx