PDA

View Full Version : Reiki - 1st Degree

EmmaJane
12-06-05, 21:22
Hi all,

As some of you may be aware, I went on a 2 day Reiki course over the weekend. Well this evening I came home with a certificate, saying that i have passed my 1st Degree in Reiki and I can now practice.

I cant believe it, I am in shock. This weekend has completely changed me and I have come home with a completely different attitude.

Thank you all very much for helping me.

I know it is very hard to find a Reiki practitioner in some areas, I am in Gloucestershire, but can cover wider areas, Warwickshire, Worcestershire, Oxford (maybe).

I have got in touch with the Reiki Association to see if I can register with them, but I think I have to have the 2nd Degree to do this. I am taking that one in September.

Take Care all of you.

Feel free to PM me, if you want to talk.

Emma xx

Keep focused, keep positive.

seh1980
12-06-05, 21:30
[Wow!] EmmaJane congrats!!!!! :D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

Barb
12-06-05, 21:51
CONGRATULATIONS EMMA JANE MY DAUGHTER IS A REIKI MASTER TEACHER, SHE STUDIED REIKI JUST TO HELP ME AND IS VERY GOOD. DONT FORGET TO KEEP PRACTISING ON YOURSELF AND OTHERS,
GOOD LUCK

BARB X

EmmaJane
12-06-05, 22:12
Oh Barb, I really am looking forward to developing this further. I do self healing and im going back to the shares they have, every 3rd Thursday. have a few guinea pigs lined up LOL x

Emma xx

florence
12-06-05, 22:51
Well done Emma , that s excellent ! [8D]

Florence.

**Don't believe everything you think .**

Karen
13-06-05, 02:16
Well done Emma.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

BrandyK
13-06-05, 03:09
What exactly is Reikki?

Brandyxx

lainey
13-06-05, 08:55
Congratulations Emma !

Take care

Elaine x

pinkscrumpy
13-06-05, 09:07
CONGRATULATIONS EMMA

THATS BRILL

May even visit you myself

love [^][^][^][^][^][^][^][^][^][^][Wow!][Wow!][Wow!][Wow!][Yeah!][Yeah!][Yeah!][Yeah!]

MANDIE XX

pips
13-06-05, 10:30
Hi Emma,

CONGRATULATIONS and WELL DONE hun I am proud of you! That's Ace keep up the good work!

Take Care,

Love PIP'S X X X X

pips
13-06-05, 10:32
Hi Brandy,

This should help you http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/reiki.htm

it explains all about reiki.

Take care,

Love PIP'S X X

EmmaJane
13-06-05, 17:16
Thanks for showing Brandy the link Pips. Ill answer your PM soon, off to my first client tonight. The mother in law :-)

Mandie, out of curiosity, where are you. PM it to me if you like, its easier for me to visit people at the moment, as im not set up at home, but can bring my bit with me.

Take care all

Emma xx

Meg
13-06-05, 19:14
Emma,

Keep practicing .. it gets stronger..

Good luck wth level 2

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

nomorepanic
13-06-05, 20:22
Well done for going and passing Emma

Hope it is something else that you can now offer others.

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"

pips
13-06-05, 23:32
Hi Emma,

Good luck tonight I hope it all goes well on the Mother in law!

Take care,

Love PIP'S X X

Lottie32
14-06-05, 09:53
Well done Emma

By some bizzare coincidence, I did my 1 this weekend too - and I'm looking to do my 2 in September.

I'm glad you enjoyed it, it was the most relaxed I've been in years, in fact at several points, it was that calm I nearly dropped off. And I know when Helen practiced on me, I not only went off deeply, but also managed to snore a lot - oh the shame.

Love

Charlie

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

Meg
14-06-05, 14:53
Hey Charlie,

Congrats hon

Welcome to being attuned .. Practice on the horses - they really respond well.

Love
Meg