PDA

View Full Version : Urinary tract infections

cthechick84
09-11-08, 19:47
Hey my nmp family members
i just wanna have some advise really i was put on tabs week and hal ago for a urinary tract infection -which cud of been traveling upto kidney cos i had pain in kidney area doctor said this is normal and she told me to take the course of tabs and dropp a urine sample in anway i didnt drop a sample in cos the pain started to disapear and i took the full course and finished them on friday but today ive had the kidney pain again and crampyness, and hot feeling downstairs but not just wen i wee so im thinking the uti has come bk or it wasnt fully out of my system its annoying and i will b seeing gp tmoo and deffo take a urine sample this time as my doc said last time that way they can check for the type of bacteria ive got in urine so they can treat it better.Hmmm why me Lol im staying calm its annyoing pain and y is it always one thing after another eh? does anybody find that? also anybody esp woman who get water infections frequenet?? why has it cum back anybody have any clues?Thanx for reading my dear family .love u lots
Best wishes
C.xxxx

jill
09-11-08, 20:31
Hi hun :D:hugs:

When I was younger, Mmm, still young LOL I used to get nfections frequenet and allso felt pain around the kidney area. I never really find out why, but over time, it did stop.

Hunny, there is a reason why your gp said drop a sample in, you are supposed to do this even if the pain has gone, they can check if its still slightly there and if what they have given you has worked or not.

There are different types of meds for different types of urine track problem, so finding the right one is important.

I know for me, I was like you seemed to get them all the time, but as I said, it all went after awhile.

Wish I could give you the answer you are looking for, eg, why it happens, but I can't.

I have had a few different types of things happen downstairs, over time, eg, Urine track infection, cystises, thrush, all with different symptoms and feelings, All needed different types of meds, BUT, ALL treatable and went with taking the right meds.

Not sure if I have been of any help hun, but you are not alone, this can happen. Your gp WILL sort this out for you and give you the meds to make you better. Please drink lots of water, this helps sooo much. My gp said, which I thought was funny. What you have, its like a fish, it can swim, but if you drink lots and lots of water, a fish finds it sooo hard to swim upstream, so by drinking alot, you are making it harder for the infection to travel upwards.

YOU TAKE CARE:hugs:

LOVE JILLXX

cthechick84
09-11-08, 22:14
Lovely Jill Thanx Thats Really Cheered Me Up Thanx Superwoman!!!!
I Understand What You Saying.and Lately I Have Gone Back To Drinking Coke Instaed Of The Water That Was Helping Me, So I Think I Will Carry On Drinking The Water.thanx
Best Wishes Chantel.xxxxxx

jill
09-11-08, 23:55
Hi hun,:D

Happy to be of some help :hugs:

Let us know how you get on

YOU TAKE CARE

LOVE JILLXXX

samc100
10-11-08, 11:42
It could be that you need a different type of Anti-B to cure the infection.
Drink lemon barley water as that helps flushes out your system.

Don't worry - it will go. Just sometimes they are a bit stubborn.

Ddcoo
10-11-08, 14:00
If you go onto the HEALTH ANXIETY SITE the 5th post down is all about urinary infections, I am sure it will answer all you questions.