PDA

View Full Version : Feeling lonely

GG1986
09-11-08, 20:01
So far this week my anxiety has been O.K, but tonight after a bit of a row in the family my anxiety has flared up again and because my family are really the only support I have I feel so desperatley lonely. I hate feeling like this, it's just me and my anxiety and it sucks :(

charlish74
09-11-08, 20:15
get the lonely feeling when my attacks first came on 3 weeks ago my mum came round every other day and phoned me every day now i dont really see her as much she works but she said come and see me at work if need to so i did we had lunch it was great. my husband works alot but does try even though i dont think he really understands whats going on i sometimes feel i have to just get on with it . sometimes they go on about there problems to me phone me ect as soon as i start saying im not feeling to good they back to them again i have always been a good listener. my brother or sister would phone me at 3 or 4 in the morning saying they had enough of there partners mostly when they have been out had to much to drink but im there listening away(i am the oldest out of the 3 of us) but sometimes i think god your selfish ive only suffered this panic attacks for about 3 weeks they know i do but they havent called me only once to see if i was ok . but i think this can be a lonely time sometimes but this site is great someone will talk to you when you get down xxx

donrobo
09-11-08, 21:03
I have a lot of people in my life but sometimes i feel lonely,cos noone really understands why i have anxiety and are not bothered to find out why.
i agree charlish74 there are lots of nice people on this site and you will never be lonely again....just log on and away you go!

hope you feeling better soon and you make it up with your family

GG1986
09-11-08, 21:26
Thanks for your replies...I'm still a bit too upset to go down and speak with my parents, in particular my Mum so I'm sitting up in my room having a bit of a cry...apparently it does you good! I've only been a member a few days but everyone is so lovely and kind!

LoveMusic
09-11-08, 23:12
Since my recent intense episode of panic, i've had a thing about rows, they make me very anxious and tense. Just breathe, relax and remember all rows pass.

Maybe you could go downstairs, ask for it all to be forgotten and explain that its making you anxious.

swirledpeacat
09-11-08, 23:17
I find crying does me good - better those nasty feelings out than in!

Take your time with your family hun, anxiety can make us feel so lonely, but there will always be someone to help you.

Rows will come and go, but family will always be there, give yourself a bit of time and then go and talk to them.

And don't forget we are always here to support you!

All the best.

Cat xx.

GG1986
10-11-08, 16:14
Feeling a lot better today, went down for a cuddle with both parents last night and all was fine! Thank for your replies :)

swirledpeacat
10-11-08, 16:55
Thats great news!

All the best

Cat xx

Elsey89
10-11-08, 18:14
I love when I go round to my mums and I can get a cuddle. Its what mums are best at.

I'm glad to hear you're feeling better, I just joined too and i'm really impressed by how nice everyone is :)

Cherbear
10-11-08, 19:39
I'm glad you are feeling better, I know how you feel I get moments of loneliness and they feel horrible, even though I have wonderful people around me. Just remember you're not alone:hugs: xx