PDA

View Full Version : hi everyone

bluewillow
10-11-08, 10:03
Hi everyone im new here. I have had panic attacks for 12 years, not all the time but they are back and i feel desperate and alone. They are ruining my life and my relationship. Im not able to take my children out and we stay at home during the school holidays because I cant take them on holiday, the park or wherever they want to go. My partner goes to dinners and parties alone because I cant go and i think he will eventually leave me because he has no life while he is with me.Im hopeless at making friends and spend all my time indoors.
Im sorry to ramble but no one understands what this is like for me and it is so dark around me with no light at the end of the tunnel

anx mum
10-11-08, 10:17
hi there no how u feel. Mine have come back over 2 months ago i to have children and cant take them out. Everyday is a stuggle.

Marina
10-11-08, 10:57
Hi Bluewillow,

Welcome to NMP - Ive felt like that many times too, I hope you find lots of help and support on here.

Marina x

pooh
10-11-08, 11:11
Hi there and welcome along to NMP

POoh x

cranberry123
10-11-08, 12:11
hi i am also new to the site and my anxiety has recently returned. I have dealt with anxiety for about 10 years and for a while it was not so bad but its now back and before it was just busy places like restaurants that triggered it but now it seem nearly everything can bring it on. I was getting scared of driving to start with, it was motorways then dual carriageways and country lanes but now its almost any driving and especially driving in the dark, i am scared its going to take over my life and effect my three childeren, and like you im scared my husband might get fed up and leave. I have spoke to my husband but he seems to not realise the extent to which it effects my life. I am going back to the doctors to start cbt which i tried about five years ago and if that fails i might go back to see a hypnotist as I went about two years ago and until about 4 months ago it worked for me, but it is a last resort as it costs a lot of money, and i feel with a house a kids the money is already tight!! however i would reccomend to you both cbt and hypnotherapy.

spaced
10-11-08, 14:44
:welcome: hi and welcome to the site

weeble40
10-11-08, 20:29
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx