PDA

View Full Version : It's All Going Good

diane07
10-11-08, 10:58
Hi guys,

Just to let you know, the agoraphobia has not beaten me.

Because yesterday, as i'm such a kind and devoted girlfriend, i agreed.......infact suggested that i would go to Manchester to watch my boyfriends team.........Man city.

So not only did i have to face the few hours in the car, i then had to sit amongst 41,000 people, but before that as we were eating there, i had to sit amongst a few hundred people in a hall to eat my carvery.

My boyfriends team lost......but he was so elated that i was sitting there with him, it didn't matter.

Agoraphobia can be beaten.
The thought is always worse than the deed.

best wishes

di xx

sandramick
10-11-08, 11:01
thats brill di . well done .:yesyes:
sandra
xxxxxxxxxxx

pooh
10-11-08, 12:06
aw di well done you!!!

Pooh x

titch
10-11-08, 12:46
WELL DONE!!! U BEAT THREE DEMONS IN ONE DAY!!!! huggles xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1:

belle
10-11-08, 15:52
Good for you!

x

suzy-sue
10-11-08, 17:21
Well Done!just Goes To Show What You Can Do.sue X

bab
10-11-08, 21:04
well done di - be very proud xx

honeybee3939
10-11-08, 21:26
WELL DONE Di !!:yesyes: :yesyes:

Great to read of your achievement, you keep up the good work!

Ps.Sorry the team lost though !

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxx

PUGLETMUM
11-11-08, 09:54
:yahoo: fantastic to hear of your success - WELL DONE!!!!!! personally i could never be so kind:winks:

marie1974
11-11-08, 10:31
di that is brilliant news, u should b so proud of yourself hunny. also so lovely for you and boyfriend to spend some lovely time together too, even if his team did lose lol.

welldone, hugsssssss xxxx

bottleblond
11-11-08, 19:35
Diane

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

I am absolutely thrilled for you gal. That was a whopper where agrophobia is concerned so you get a zillion out of 100 in my books for that one.

Thanks for sharing
Loads of love
Lisa
xxxxxxxxx
:bighug1:

diane07
11-11-08, 21:00
Aww thanks guys,

I am so chuffed with myself.
I am more chuffed because i push myself for you guys here, whenever i am making decisions about places i'm going, i always think.........." if i can do this, which i know i can, it will give all my nmp buddies the hope and strength that they need"

Panic and anxiety needn't be a barrier to live our lives.
It can be done, it just takes constant positive thinking.

If i could bottle my strength, i would give it to you all freely.

best wishes

di xx

bottleblond
11-11-08, 22:25
Di

Can i order a pint please hun? erm make that a keg!! :yesyes:

I'm so chuffed for you

Love and hugs
Lisa
xxxxx

Hereford Al
11-11-08, 22:40
Congrats on your success mate!

I would love to go and watch my team (Hereford United) some time this season, as I used to go to every game pretty much. But they are doing so rubbish at the moment (probably because I have not been, that is what I keep telling myself anyway) that it hardly seems worth the money!

diane07
12-11-08, 09:19
Lisa.......... keg of strength is on its way hun.

Al, you should go and watch your team, regardless of how they are doing, it will make you feel so good.

Its amazing, all the things i,ve put off going for ages, this weekend i'm doing "ferry across the mersey and the beatles tour"..........can't wait.

di xx

PUGLETMUM
12-11-08, 09:35
:yesyes: well done - you deserve to feel happy after all the hard work your putting in to remain positive. hope you have a fantastic time on your beatles/mersey tour:yesyes: