PDA

View Full Version : Another Newbie

nicgrace
10-11-08, 11:13
Hi Everyone, my name is Nicola and I am 27 years old.

I have been suffering with anxiety for 6 years and hope that I will find some help / tips and friends on here.

My story is rather long but I basically fear anxiety and how it makes me feel, to the point where I hate being away from home....like its a safety net or something! I am due to fly to Australia at Christmas and I am already getting myself in a tizz!

Hope to discuss more in time with people on here!

Thanks

Nic :)

pooh
10-11-08, 12:15
Hi there and welcome along to NMP

Pooh x

lorac
10-11-08, 12:19
Hi

Welcome to the site I am sure you will meet lots of nice people on here who will offer good advice and support.

Take care

Carol

joans60
10-11-08, 12:44
Hi there I am also new to this forum but I have found it very helpfull
My problems are that I have got a lot of wind in my stomach and it keeps me awake at night does anyone else get it

joans60
10-11-08, 13:06
[quote=joans60;417309]Hi there I am also new to this forum but I have found it very helpfull
My problems are that I have got a lot of wind in my stomach and it keeps me awake at night does anyone else get it and what do they do when mine starts Its starts my heart racing because it has woken me out of my sleep and then I have a job at getting to sleep.
Could someone please help me.

spaced
10-11-08, 14:41
:welcome: hi and welcome to the site

suzy-sue
10-11-08, 17:09
HELLO NICOLA AND WELCOME!I KNOW WHAT YOUR FEELING ABOUT GOING AWAY!I WAS MEANT TO GO AWAY IN SEPT BUT GOT IN A RIGHT STATE ANDCOULDNT GO,IVE ALWAYS LOVED MY HOLS SO IT REALLY MAKES NO SENSE,BUT ANXIETY DOESNT DOES IT? IM SURE YOULL BE FINE WHEN YOU GET THERE,ITS JUST THE THOUGHTS OF" WHAT IF"GETTING IN THE WAY.HAVE A GREAT TIME SUZY:welcome:

weeble40
10-11-08, 20:27
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx