PDA

View Full Version : Glad you're there

Caroline H
10-11-08, 14:48
Hi everyone,

What a fabulous site this is. :) I have had trouble with anxiety for years now, I blame it on the parents (both of mine were stressies). Over the years I have had lots of different symptoms from palpitations, irritable bowel syndrome, headaches, shaking legs and the symptom at the moment dizzy spells. No matter how much you tell yourself it's anxiety there is always that extra level of fear that this time it's something life threatening. Previously I have taken medication but last time I took tablets I noticed I was getting worse not better and even though I had taken the same medication on a previous occasion it didn't work for me so I came off it and instead went for some counselling. I found that very helpful and hopefully can still use the techniches I learnt to help myself. I would appreciate anyone's advice if they have experienced the dizzy spells, just knowing someone else has the same thing is always reassuring.

Thanks again for being there:hugs:

spaced
10-11-08, 14:49
:welcome: hi and welcome to the site

diane07
10-11-08, 14:51
Hi caroline,

a huge welcome to nmp.

You'll get lots of help and advice on here.
The dizzy spells i used to get, but not anymore.
Once you accept its anxiety it tends to ease.

best wishes

di xx

weeble40
10-11-08, 20:28
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx

pooh
13-11-08, 09:42
Hi there and welcome along to NMP

Pooh x

titch
13-11-08, 12:27
:bighug1: A warm welcome to nmp hun..this site has some very very useful imformation...all the people here are all so understandng and lovely..i hope you find all the help you need...hope to see you in chat sometime...huggles...xxxx

milly jones
18-11-08, 17:45
a warm welcome to no more panic

milly xx