PDA

View Full Version : Children In Need

weeble40
10-11-08, 20:54
Ive knitted this Pudsey for a name card on friday, just wondered if anyone else had done anything

Emma xxx

pinkpiglet
10-11-08, 21:36
No, but i should do. I fancied organising a sponsored toddle in our local park. All my friends have got toddlers and babies so this would be ideal. Ethan would love it too. Wonder if it's too late to send off for the sponsor packs though! Does anyone know how to obtain them?

weeble40
11-11-08, 09:04
try children in need website, but yeah u probs to late for forms now, could u make your own, or ask post office maybe if they have any sponser forms, I remember doing a toddle waddle round the park one year the kids love it, especially with all the leaves, hope you have a good day

Emma xxx

samc100
11-11-08, 09:19
My little boy went to nursery in his Pyjamas ( and so did all the staff) and they have been baking buns to raise money. Not that I'd ever want to eat one of these buns I keep having to buy that 15 little hands have mauled and decorated !

pinkpiglet
11-11-08, 13:25
Hey, i used to be a nursery nurse and let me tell you that nothing tastes better than a bun, lovingly handled by 15 little pairs of hands! LOL

I have sent off for the forms through the website last night. I don't think it matters that they will be late. We can still do the toddle next week and send the money off when it's collected. I'm so excited now, i think i will get lots of willing volunteers. Wish me luck!

IrishPrincess
11-11-08, 13:28
Emms That's class,well done xxxxxx

bab
11-11-08, 17:25
thats i s so cute - my wee boy has to wear something spotty for nursery

weeble40
13-11-08, 14:58
Ive made a cake now to,

Emma xxx

pooh
13-11-08, 15:00
emma will you knit me a cardigan? I love hand knitted cardigans oh and a scarf and a hat with pom poms please please please lol

Pooh x

ps you eaten that cake yet or did you save me a bit?

weeble40
13-11-08, 15:04
its for the little kiddies at school Pooh, ill make you an extra special cake for your birthday that you can eat all to ya self, ill even make it pooh bear, will also look into doing you a cardi lol

Emma xxx