PDA

View Full Version : Another Newbie

fruit shoot
10-11-08, 22:38
Hi everyone, :) Im so glad that i have found this place as it really helps me calm down and it distracts me from my negative thoughts and fears. i have been a sufferer of HA for about 6years on and off. I was keeping well and doing fine for about 8 months or so, but i have noticed now that im starting to get anxious again and finding it diffficult to relax and sleep as my thoughts are all over the place and im terrified now with the winter setting in and all these bugs and germs are flying all over the place and im going to come down with a dreaded disease and die ... I have fears about catching the flu and meningitis and although i have never had these before im terrified i will get them and then i will die and my kids wont have me around and theyll suffer. Its awful this time of the year and i find myself constantly aware of any sensations that i have. i also panic about the kids been in school at this time of the year and them getting ill. Im so sorry that im sounding real negative but does any one else feel this way too:wacko:

pooh
10-11-08, 22:39
Hi there and welcome along to NMP

Pooh x

missymoo
11-11-08, 01:01
Hi there, I'm a newbie too, we can get through out anxiety together.

weeble40
11-11-08, 09:26
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx

milly jones
18-11-08, 17:59
a warm welcome to no more panic

milly xx