PDA

View Full Version : Hi Guys!

escapology
13-06-05, 14:04
Hey all..... *waves*

Im here to find support and help..... and maybe offer it in return!

Looking forward to making new 'friends'.

Alton
13-06-05, 14:06
Hi. Welcome to the site. Why don't you tell us a bit more about yourself? What are you looking for support for?

escapology
13-06-05, 14:13
*ahem*

Hi there! :)

OK... me: Im 32, normally guised as outgoing and bubbly.

I have had a hard past 5 years and it has taken it's toll. Divorce from a long term partner, moved home 10 times, bought a house, bad car accident, Mother had heart attack, abusive relationship, family issues, lost the love of my life to name a few and all of that whilst supporting friends and family.

I've taken a back seat in trying to deal with my own issues and it has started coming to a head. Where I was once out going and bubbly, lively and soft natured I am now someone people say I am angry etc etc. All negative things. This isn't me.

Anyway, on occasions I want to commit suicide, other times I have small and quick panic attacks, there have been times when all I can do is sit and cry at nothing and for no particular reason. So I am unsure as to what my problem is..... anxiety or depression?!

I think I need to feel the real me again. I don't think I am an angry, glib or flippant. I have a short fuse when I am PMT but, hey, thats part of being a woman, yes?! I dont know if I am going in circles.....

rhowes2000
13-06-05, 15:17
Hi,

Welcome to the site, you will find it very supportive here. It certainly sounds like you have had a very tough time. Personally I have different symptoms so I can't help too much but i'm sure you will get lots of people from similair situations helping you here.

Richard

escapology
13-06-05, 15:35
Thanks! See you around soon!

clickaway
13-06-05, 16:59
Hi, and welcome to the site.

Sounds like you've got to let that anger out and re-discover yourself again.

I've been here for three months and it has helped me loads - its the people that get us better in this game.

Why don't you come along to chat? Gets going from around around 8.30 til late

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/lounge/chat/chat.html

Take Care,

Ray

Don't wait around for other people to be happy for you. Any happiness you get you've got to make yourself.--Alice Walker

Meg
13-06-05, 17:47
escapology,

Welcome

Sounds like you're extremely overloaded and running on fumes and need to invest some time into yourself..

I hope you're in a space where you can do a bit of that mnowe and slowly grieve for your losses, reflect on what has gone well and rebuild for yourself..

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

nomorepanic
13-06-05, 18:38
Hi and welcome aboard the forum and I hope we can be of some help to you on here.

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"

Karen
13-06-05, 20:13
Hi Escapology

Welcome to the forum.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

florence
13-06-05, 20:26
Hi Escapology

Welcome to the forum.. you came to the right place :)...Looking forward to talk to you either here or in the chatroom.

Take care.
Florence.

**Don't believe everything you think .**

pips
13-06-05, 23:05
Hi Escapology,

A BIG warm welcome to the site.

Sorry you have been through such a rough time. I hope this site will be able to help you on your road to recovery,

Take care,

Love PIP'S X X

escapology
14-06-05, 08:31
A BIG thank you to you all for making me feel welcome here, it is much appreciated! [^]

I'll head into chat as soon as I have found my feet. I've been a member of other message board/chatroom sites and am aware that this may 'take over' my life (compulsive) and hide the true reason/agenda for 'recovery', so it is slow steps.....

I hope to see you around soon!

Escaxx

zena
15-06-05, 14:57
Hi Esca,
Glad you shortened your name..lots easier for me.

Wow a hard 5 years is right.
Your body is now rebelling and saying slow down..take some time for yourself.
As Pips says hope you recieve the love and support that you need from this site.
Take care

with good wishes

Zena

alexis
15-06-05, 18:19
Hi a few hard years, welcome to here, i know you will find it supportive, chat is fun, we address issues anyone may have and also have a laugh, hope to see you there, love Alexis,x

escapology
16-06-05, 08:38
Thanks Guys..... it means alot!

Esca xx

sal
16-06-05, 23:56
Hi and welcome to the forum.

Dont forget to take time out for yourself as we all need that.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.