PDA

View Full Version : Panic Attack / Disorder Sufferers Required - Creative Radio Feature

MPLockett
11-11-08, 12:29
Hi There,

My name is Mark Lockett and I am an MA student studying Radio at Goldsmiths, University of London.

I am currently in the process of producing a 5 minute creative radio feature and having suffered with panic disorder for a number of years now, I thought it would be interesting to work with something that is close to home.

The premise of the piece is that it will simulate the feelings and effects one may suffer when experiencing a panic attack.

I am currently looking for volunteers that would be willing to contribute to my piece. Particulary those in the UK and more specifically, those based in London.

I am looking for volunteers to interview, briefly, about the feelings associated with a panic attack.

Interviews can be conducted on the telephone if you were more comfortable with this, and any contributors will receive a copy of the piece after it has been produced, free of charge of course.

If there is anyone that can help, I would be more than grateful. Please feel free to reply or drop me a pm.

Many thanks and all the best,

Mark.

Allye
11-11-08, 17:07
Mark

I was in London am now in Cornwall. Did suffer terrible PA now just anxiety. But still happy to help out in any way I can

Take care

Allye

MPLockett
11-11-08, 20:54
Mark

I was in London am now in Cornwall. Did suffer terrible PA now just anxiety. But still happy to help out in any way I can

Take care

Allye

Hi Allye,

Thanks so much for your response! It would be great if you could contribute, what I'll do is, I'll send you a PM with my details and we can get in touch, and well, seeing as you're based in Cornwall, it'll most probably have to be a brief telephone interview?

We'll cross that bridge when we get to it, will be in touch.

Thanks again!

Mark.