PDA

View Full Version : Stopped Meds

louisa2983
11-11-08, 13:41
Hi All,

How is everyone? Hope you are all not too bad.

I just needed to tell someone that I have come off my meds and I haven't had an attack for 5 weeks now touch wood.... :yahoo:

I will probably have one tonight now... hahaha

I had a sort of epiphany, where I actually realised that I won't die from a panic attack.. I know that I will probably have another one at somepoint but if I do I am not going to let it control me and set me back in my recovery I am just going to deal with it and get through it..

I feel like I can really move on now and get a job and get my life sorted at last.

If I can do it after the year I have had anybody can...

Thanks for listening

Love Lou xxxx

Purple Fish
11-11-08, 16:40
Hi Lou!

Well done you! You really are an inspiration to everyone! I`ve got to go and see my doctor on thursday as I`m on Prozac and have been continuously since May. I`m hoping to come off them but I do worry that I`ll start feeling rubbish again.
I was given them due to depression and anxiety following an operation I had 3 years ago. I feel so much better and I know that the dizziness I was getting was a slight anxiety attack and NOT a brain tumour! Health anxiety through the roof! I`m hoping that I can rise above everything without the medication I`ll have to see what my doctor says.

Give yourself a big pat on the back! :D xx

Tanya
xx

nicgrace
11-11-08, 16:53
Congratulations Lou!

honeybee3939
11-11-08, 20:31
Hi Lou

You sound alot more positive hun, lovely to hear things have improved!:yesyes:

Well done and good luck for the future:flowers:

Love