PDA

View Full Version : spots in mouth (advice needed)

louise0501
12-11-08, 01:59
hey, i have two spots in my mouth and i'm really scared it might be sign of mouth cancer. i'm really freaking out about it. has anyone had this before? any advice?
please reply
Luv Louise

Trixie
12-11-08, 06:25
They could be anything, mouth ulcers, sore areas where you have nipped the cheek in your sleep with your teeth anything.

Don't think the worse, how old are you? :flowers:

tashbarnes87
12-11-08, 09:12
Hi Louise, what do the spots look like, are they sore?

x

louise0501
12-11-08, 23:30
no they are not really sore, they are small white spots. i am 21 years old. they are just on the inside of my lip.
please reply
luv Louise

Hollytree
13-11-08, 00:23
Firsty, hi there, what you are more likely to have is Canker sores, (painful sores in the mouth) it's a type of mouth ulcer, please do not be alarmed, as i have had something like this too. Stress can trigger them, and they will go away in due course. If you are concerned at all please see your doctor.

Take care xxxx

louise0501
13-11-08, 02:51
they aren't painful though, anything else they could be?
please reply
Luv Louise

tashbarnes87
13-11-08, 09:11
Hi Louise, i am 20 and i have small harmless cysts on the inside on my lip that are white. Doctor said its just the way my lips are. As you have 2 of them its unlikely to be cancer or anything sinister more likely either your lip or a canker sore. Are you able to pop in to your doctors for reasurrance?

x