PDA

View Full Version : anxiety through the roof and feeling really down

lilly-lou
12-11-08, 07:34
My anxiety is so high at the moment and I am really struggling with depression. I feel like I am invisible in my house and like my family really don't care about me and yesterday has just shown me how little I am thought of by them. It was my birthday yesterday and most people on their birthday are made to feel special well I wasn't, no prezzy, no cards off the hubby or kids, not even a cup of tea made for me, and if it wasn't for donna starting me a thread here (thanks Donna you are such a good person.) nobody would have wished me a happy birthday. I am sad and angry and really don't know what to do anymore.

I always go out of my way when its my families birthdays to make sure they get what they want and that it is a special day for them and my oldest 2 girls and my hubby know how I have been struggling the last few weeks but couldn't even be bothered to make me feel special. All I am is used to make other peoples lives easier and I don't think that I can do it anymore.

I am sorry that I keep posting such depressing posts but I really don't have anybody to talk to and when I say nobody I mean nobody. I don't fit in anywhere. I must be such a horrible person

marie1974
12-11-08, 07:56
hiya hun, i have to go out this morn but i will email u when i get back.
chin up hun. hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx