PDA

View Full Version : question about ectopics? hmm

kawasaki kid
13-11-08, 02:04
Hi everyone and HAPPY DAYS to all who suffer mr ectopic...........I've not been a member on here for all that long but find it a really good site........I have read post upon post upon post from vertually everyone on here since time began about mr ectopic.........I really feel for everyone who has to put up with this annoying little bliter day in day out..........I am no longer scared or paniced by these things but extremely bored,angry and depressed by them because they just wont subside at the min.................I would really like to no if people have found there triggers,,have they used beta-blockers if so have they worked.......... I need to try and put a connection and a cure to mine..........I've drank mountains of coffee for years- no ectopics,i've smoked 20/25 cigs a day for years-no ectopics, i've drank the oceans dry-no ectopics, stupidly taken drugs-no ectopics..........adrenaline sports-raced motocross for years, roadbike,jetski-ing,late nights,marathon sex sessions and guess what.....NO ECTOPICS.........WHY NOW.......whats gone wrong,why feel them now and never before......these things are doing my head in so much so im gonna toast my sunday dinner with a bottle of syanide.......(joke)........anyone out there be my light, shine down on me with all your rays...show me the road to rid mr ectopic.....may he be dammed.......the end!....ps sorry for babbling....