PDA

View Full Version : Road to Recovery from Anxiety and Low Self Esteem

dietchick
13-11-08, 09:20
Hi Everyone,

I am so very pleased to have found the 'No More Panic' website. I have just registered and have had a look at some of the information and advice that is abundantly offered here. I know in my heart this is going to help me tremendously in my recovery.
I have been suffering from depression for over 10 years. I take Citalopram daily, and also Propanolol more recently as I have not been coping so well in myself for a few weeks.
I have experienced many anxiety symptoms in these past few weeks that are explained under the 'Problems/Issues' section.
I know I am not alone. The symptoms can be very, very scary. I am slowly learning to accept them and handle them the best way I can with the help available.
I look forward to meeting new people here, and maybe we can share what's happening with ourselves.
Take care, luv dietchick :D

pooh
13-11-08, 09:41
Hi there and welcome along to NMP

Pooh x

Patty
13-11-08, 11:03
Hi Dietchick,:)

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes xx :bighug1:

PUGLETMUM
13-11-08, 11:42
:D hi dietchick, i have suffered low self esteem since i was 14 when i first had panic and ever after felt like a freak!:weep: :lac: :mad: :wacko: :shrug:

it has taken me a long time to conquer these issues and although i still have probs i no longer hate myself and i now want the best for myself. glad you are glad to have found nmp, it truly is a very special place for us sufferers:yesyes:

weeble40
13-11-08, 13:28
Hi and a big welcome to NMP its great to have you here, hope to see you in chat sometime,

Take care

Emma xxx

andie73
13-11-08, 14:25
:welcome: Hi and welcome to NMP

milly jones
18-11-08, 17:42
a warm welcome to no more panic

milly xx