PDA

View Full Version : Feeling down today

anx mum
13-11-08, 11:51
Hi feeling v down today:weep: feel like i could burst into tears. My breathing is bad again. Havent been out in over 2 months just want my life back.

titch
13-11-08, 12:23
just wanted to give u some hugs hun...keep ya chin up...xxxx:bighug1:

nanny
13-11-08, 15:12
Oh i do feel for you, i have a lot of down days and just cry and it isn't a nice feeling.

Wishing you better tomorrow. here are some hugs to help to cheer you a little.:bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1:

anx mum
13-11-08, 15:14
thanx for your replies

honeybee3939
13-11-08, 15:23
Anx

Sorry to hear you are feeling down hun, hope you feel better soon.

http://alllayedout.com/Comments/Comment_Pics/graphics/a_big_hug_4_u.jpg

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxxx

anx mum
13-11-08, 15:27
Thanku andrea

bottleblond
13-11-08, 15:48
Hi Anx

Hope you feel better soon.

Big hugs to you

:bighug1:
Love Lisa
xxxx

bab
13-11-08, 22:18
just wanted to say hope your feeling better and sending you lots of love - we all get down days but you will also get up days as well my love so try not to worry to much and cry as much as you need to as it does help x

Wenjoy
14-11-08, 09:19
Hi - I feel like that today as well - feel like I could bawl my eyes out - just moved house, lost my job and putting on weight - on top of it all Ive developped an itchy red rash all over so feel hot and itchy and tearful - love my new house but feel worthless as out of work ( lost my job in July) and now the itchy rash is making me feel even more unattractive (as well as being 14 stone!) Watched Graham Norton on the I-player which did make me laugh a lot but now I feel tearful again. I guess we go through dips like this in life before things go on the up again! Wenjoy x

Diane O'Brien
14-11-08, 12:05
Hi - I have tearful times constantly I cry nearly every day and feel sad. I never used to feel like this and I know I can fight it just like u as well. I am not working at the min and I used to love to work and meet other people. I am 37 and I am determined to beat this, together we can. Half the time I don't know why I,m so sad and anxious I gotta talk myself calm ot I'll just go nuts I just wanna scream and throw things.

Wenjoy
14-11-08, 15:32
I had a good cry earlier and then put some disco music on and danced around hurling myself round the kitchen !!! now I just feel really calm!!!
Wenjoy x

Jan63
16-11-08, 15:38
I feel really flat today - don't know why.:weep: I was meant to be getting out of the house to go to Matalan and maybe buy a couple of jumpers but then 16 year old daughter decided she would come too and I didn't feel I wanted to go anymore cos she wants me to buy her clothes for her trip to Euro Disney next week but her dad is meant to be buying them and keeps saying he will drop some money off but never does. My o/h and me have already paid £100 towards the trip and she has paid £87 herself so I think the least he can do is buy her some clothes especially as he hasn't paid any maintenance for her and her brother for about 9 years even though he's earning a good wage and working full time with lots of overtime.:mad:

freakedout
16-11-08, 21:50
Hi everyone,

Sometimes words are not enough to express how we feel but tears really sum it up. I have many a cry to myself and although it doesn't solve anything it does give me a chance to get some of my inner turmoil out.

I hope that you all start to feel a bit better soon.

Freaky